Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

A month ago, I got out of a year and a half relationship and the guy has cut all contact and refuses to ever speak to me again. We had a very intense relationship and spent like all our time together so it's been hard getting over it. I'm obviously not fully over it, but I'm past the point of wanting to talk to him/be with him. He went to a party two weeks after we split up and got with a random girl who lives half way up the country, so he won't ever see her again. I have two guys who have told me they like me, but one of them wants to see eachother 'casually', rather than have a full on relationship. I don't want a full on relationship right now because of what happened with my ex but everything about 'casual' seems so wrong to me. But then again, why shouldn't I? What's so wrong with it? So many people do it and just have fun and are fine? I'm probably making no sense.

ReputationRep:
    You aren't making sense. Do it.

ReputationRep:
    It's fun. But always remember it is just fun.

ReputationRep:
    Course its not wrong.

ReputationRep:
    It isn't wrong if you both know the score.
    As long as you're happy.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 13, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.