Turn on thread page Beta

How is your confidence? (A short Questionnaire) watch

ReputationRep:
    1 - How confident and 'sure' are you about yourself? (briefly) Very

2 - What do you think contributes to lack of self-confidence. Don't have a lack really

3 - Imagine a scenario: You're out with your friends and you find yourself alone, an attractive guy/girl walks over and sits down next to you and starts talking to you. What do you do? Talk back and then get their number and a date

4 - Do you find it easy to approach and talk to a stranger that you are attracted to? Yes. I met my last girlfriend at a busstop

5 - Do you gain confidence about meeting people if for example you dress up and feel good about yourself because you look nice? No, I feel confident whatever I wear

6 - Do you ever think of yourself as 'a failure'. NO

7 - Would you ever start a relationship that you weren't fully confident would work? But you really liked the person? Yes

8 - If someone compliments you, do you find it difficult to believe they are sincere? No

9 - Do you ever feel inadequate compared to someone that you like? Very occasionally

10 - Finally - Would/do you lie about yourself to make you seem more attractive to someone? No

ReputationRep:
    1 - How confident and 'sure' are you about yourself? (briefly)
    Somewhere in between. I have a decent amount of confidence but obviously sometimes i lack it.

2 - What do you think contributes to lack of self-confidence

A variety of different things. How you view others (ie. if you judge people and then realize you are like that. thats what i do), media, lack of compliments.

3 - Imagine a scenario: You're out with your friends and you find yourself alone, an attractive guy/girl walks over and sits down next to you and starts talking to you. What do you do?

As long as they weren't the type of personality i hate then i'd talk back

4 - Do you find it easy to approach and talk to a stranger that you are attracted to?

simply no.

5 - Do you gain confidence about meeting people if for example you dress up and feel good about yourself because you look nice?
    Yes. not loads more but a little bit more.

6 - Do you ever think of yourself as 'a failure'.

occasionally. but more with things like work or goals.

7- Would you ever start a relationship that you weren't fully confident would work? But you really liked the person?
    i'd give it a go. if it doesnt work out there's no loss

8 - If someone compliments you, do you find it difficult to believe they are sincere?
    depends who is giving the compliment

9 - Do you ever feel inadequate compared to someone that you like?
    Yes

10 - Finally - Would/do you lie about yourself to make you seem more attractive to someone?
    not really. maybe the odd white lie here and there. makes me seem more interesting i suppose

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 21, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.