x Turn on thread page Beta

She completely stitched me up!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    You Got Owned, Owned Owned Owned !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diaz89)
    She thinks you're staring at her
    Perhaps she thinks he's staring at her because he thinks she's staring at him because she thinks he's staring at her because he thinks shes staring at him?

I bet they are both virgins!

ReputationRep:
    Omg!!!!?! A Girl Just Smiled At Me She Must Fancy Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I cant see why she would reject you, its not as if you would overthink the whole situation, be completly up your own arse and then whine on the internet about it is it. oh....

ReputationRep:
    Shes a lesbian.

(Original post by Paulamoto)
    I agree.

Im pretty stumped.
    I thought it might be a hard to get approach, I mean why repeatedly stare at me for 2 or 3 weeks and smile at me in clubs only to ignore me when I come over and dance....I was very tempted to take her hand and be a bit more pushy like other guys in clubs but thats definitely not my style

Apart from that Im thinking maybe shes just being friendly??
    or shes just done it for the attention and a laugh to OWN ME..which she succeeded in

ReputationRep:
    I don't think she did it on purpose! I reckon she was just being friendly and polite in returning your smiles and you slightly misinterpreted it, then when you tried dancing with her she felt uncomfortable.

Alternatively, maybe you are a really bad dancer? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Im pretty stumped.
    I thought it might be a hard to get approach, I mean why repeatedly stare at me for 2 or 3 weeks and smile at me in clubs only to ignore me when I come over and dance....I was very tempted to take her hand and be a bit more pushy like other guys in clubs but thats definitely not my style

Apart from that Im thinking maybe shes just being friendly??
    or shes just done it for the attention and a laugh to OWN ME..which she succeeded in
    This is hilarious. You seriously thought you were in there from a couple of looks and having never talked to her? If you'd've been pushy then I would have been even more pissed off. Get a grip, you're not as great as you think you are, she owed you nothing!

(Original post by *Star*Guitar*)
    This is hilarious. You seriously thought you were in there from a couple of looks and having never talked to her? If you'd've been pushy then I would have been even more pissed off. Get a grip, you're not as great as you think you are, she owed you nothing!
    I think randomly smiling and staring at someone youve never spoken to in a nightclub at uni where everyones looking to pull is a fair enough indicator of interest for me to think ive got a chance? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I think randomly smiling and staring at someone youve never spoken to in a nightclub at uni where everyones looking to pull is a fair enough indicator of interest for me to think ive got a chance? lol
    Post is just full of lol

ReputationRep:
    hump her next time

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 14, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.