Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My friends and I have entered into the 2010 Drambuie Pursuit- a running/cycling/climbing/rafting race across the Highlands.

However, to actually get to the start line we need to be in the top 5 of the public vote, now that's where you guys come in.

The top team gets £2500 towards a charity of their choice. We have chosen "Toe in the Water", a charity set up to aid the rehabilitation of servicemen and women. Even if we don't top the vote, but make the top 5, we will try our best to raise as much money as possible for the charity.

All I ask is that you click this link here: http://www.drambuie.co.uk/teams/280 and then vote for 'Blood, Sweat and Beers' (the voting button is on the top right of the video)

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation

ReputationRep:
    I second this motion! Help us to help our guys gals!

ReputationRep:
    Voted.

ReputationRep:
    thanks naigan, appreciate it

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to the armed forcesGuide to the Royal Air ForceA job in the Army

Featured recruiter profiles:

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick Link:

Unanswered Armed Forces Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.