Turn on thread page Beta

Any other shows like Little Britain? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm not from UK you see, but I enjoy watching movies like Little Britain, Catherine Tate and Miss Jocelyn...

Is there any other similar shows you'd recommend? Thanks =D

ReputationRep:
    You may enjoy The Fast Show. It was a comedy sketch show on TV during 1990's. I'm sure you can find clips from the show on youtube

ReputationRep:
    Do you like satire such as Mock The Week and Have I Got News For You? If you have an interest in British politics then those shows are right up your street.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathew551)
    Do you like satire such as Mock The Week and Have I Got News For You? If you have an interest in British politics then those shows are this show is right up your street.
    Fixed.

ReputationRep:
    Try the Peep Show, I personally love it!

ReputationRep:
    That Mitchell and Webb Look is a sketch show slightly similar to Little Britain, have a look at some clips on Youtube.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    Fixed.
    It's not broken?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manthew)
    Is there any other similar shows you'd recommend?
    No. (Nor would I recommend Little Britain)

Check out anything by Harry Enfield and Paul Whitehouse,and also Mitchell and Webb,which I think are much better than Little Britain.

ReputationRep:
    It's not broken?
    It was, hence I fixed it.

ReputationRep:
    It was, hence I fixed it.
    No it wasn't. They refer to politics all the time, don't you watch the show?

ReputationRep:
    Black books!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wolfos)
    That Mitchell and Webb Look is a sketch show slightly similar to Little Britain, have a look at some clips on Youtube.
    I love that show, shame not many other people do so they don't get it if I mention "the green clarinet man" or other such gems. I think one of my favourite sketches is when David(?) is a vicar and tells these people they're going to hell.

ReputationRep:
    No it wasn't. They refer to politics all the time, don't you watch the show?
    You're taking the wrong view.

Obviously I fixed it because no-one would want to recommend Mock the Week.

ReputationRep:
    If you're specifically looking for sketch shows then some of the older ones like The Fast Show, A bit of Fry and Laurie, Monty Pythons flying circus and not the nine o'clock news are excellent :yy: I would also second cristinam's recommendation of Black Books, it's really good, even if it isn't a sketch show .

ReputationRep:
    You're taking the wrong view.

Obviously I fixed it because no-one would want to recommend Mock the Week.
    Mock the Week is amazing. :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    Limmys show is pretty good imo. I dont really know about the others.

ReputationRep:
    Not a sketch show, but I personally find the IT crowd to be hilarious.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.