Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Any other shows like Little Britain? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm not from UK you see, but I enjoy watching movies like Little Britain, Catherine Tate and Miss Jocelyn...

Is there any other similar shows you'd recommend? Thanks =D

ReputationRep:
    You may enjoy The Fast Show. It was a comedy sketch show on TV during 1990's. I'm sure you can find clips from the show on youtube

ReputationRep:
    Do you like satire such as Mock The Week and Have I Got News For You? If you have an interest in British politics then those shows are right up your street.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathew551)
    Do you like satire such as Mock The Week and Have I Got News For You? If you have an interest in British politics then those shows are this show is right up your street.
    Fixed.

ReputationRep:
    Try the Peep Show, I personally love it!

ReputationRep:
    That Mitchell and Webb Look is a sketch show slightly similar to Little Britain, have a look at some clips on Youtube.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    Fixed.
    It's not broken?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manthew)
    Is there any other similar shows you'd recommend?
    No. (Nor would I recommend Little Britain)

Check out anything by Harry Enfield and Paul Whitehouse,and also Mitchell and Webb,which I think are much better than Little Britain.

ReputationRep:
    It's not broken?
    It was, hence I fixed it.

ReputationRep:
    It was, hence I fixed it.
    No it wasn't. They refer to politics all the time, don't you watch the show?

ReputationRep:
    Black books!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wolfos)
    That Mitchell and Webb Look is a sketch show slightly similar to Little Britain, have a look at some clips on Youtube.
    I love that show, shame not many other people do so they don't get it if I mention "the green clarinet man" or other such gems. I think one of my favourite sketches is when David(?) is a vicar and tells these people they're going to hell.

ReputationRep:
    No it wasn't. They refer to politics all the time, don't you watch the show?
    You're taking the wrong view.

Obviously I fixed it because no-one would want to recommend Mock the Week.

ReputationRep:
    If you're specifically looking for sketch shows then some of the older ones like The Fast Show, A bit of Fry and Laurie, Monty Pythons flying circus and not the nine o'clock news are excellent :yy: I would also second cristinam's recommendation of Black Books, it's really good, even if it isn't a sketch show .

ReputationRep:
    You're taking the wrong view.

Obviously I fixed it because no-one would want to recommend Mock the Week.
    Mock the Week is amazing. :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    Limmys show is pretty good imo. I dont really know about the others.

ReputationRep:
    Not a sketch show, but I personally find the IT crowd to be hilarious.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.