Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I bought a £60 hoodie the other day but now wish to return it. But, looking at the reciept it said: "we offer a 14 day refund policy. Refunds
    will not be given on items purchased at a reduced price unless the items are found to be faulty. An exchange or credit note will
    be given on proof of purchase"

I bought a full price item with cash. Does the
    last sentence refer to a perfectly good unwanted item or reduced items
    only? I'm worried I won't get my actual money back and will be landed with a £60 voucher that I won't use!

ReputationRep:
    Only reduced items. Where was it from?

ReputationRep:
    I would assume from that that the exchange or credit note would be given for reduced items only.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennie1987)
    Only reduced items. Where was it from?
    it is from superdry. Fingers crossed or I'm £60 down!

ReputationRep:
    You can definitely get it refunded as long as its not a reduced item.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Yes you can get your money back. They are saying that it is was a sale item then you can't get any money back, but as your was full price it is fine.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.