Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Well me and a friend have tickets to the brits on Tuesday, but I have no idea as to what outfit I should wear!!

I don't mind wearing leggings, skinny tight jeans etc.

Anyone have any ideas for the type of outfit I could wear?

Thanks in advance.

ReputationRep:
    Skinny jeans are very suitable for the Brits. =)

ReputationRep:
    I personally would wear something distinctive, so I could see myself on tv (hopefully) when watching it back on youtube or whatever.

ReputationRep:
    You'll be in the dark and unless you have a table no one will care. Just wear what you want. I've been a couple of times and I wore jeans and a t-shirt (very casual). It gets really warm in the hall so make sure you're going to be comfortable.

ReputationRep:
    a bright orange jumpsuit.

ReputationRep:
    Wedges/boots, skinny jeans, long top with large necklace and some pretty accessories. Even though it's casual, you never know who you might meet there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    The Guantanamo look is very 'in' this season :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    They'd think she was in Polysics :cool: Excellent reason to wear it.

ReputationRep:
    Hi I've tickets to the brit awards tomorrow and am getting tickets at the box office does anyone no if they check ID and things thankyou?

ReputationRep:
    How strict are they at the box office do they check ID? When getting tickets?

ReputationRep:
    I am a guy, should you wear a suit?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.