Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hello
    there is this girl who i am fairly good friends with who talks to me a lot at school yet she never invites me anywhere.it really gets to me and my best friend who always gets invite doesnt seem to care what hurts the mose is they do it all the time and i dont know what i have done to deserve the cold shoulder. this friend always does these arranges these outings behind my back.

does this happen to anyone else? what should i do about my so called friend?

shes really upset me

ReputationRep:
    you come up with a night out and invite them
    they realise what they've been missing out on all of their life.
    they all come running back to you and you are the social vulture of town.
    bosh.

ReputationRep:
    I think you should continue moping on the internet - I mean it's worked so well so far.

ReputationRep:
    Invite them out, or ask them what everyone is doing this friday then ask if you can go with them. They may just think that you dont want to go out.

ReputationRep:
    Just invite yourself- ask them what one of them is doing, and ask if you can tag along

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PGtips92)
    Just invite yourself- ask them what one of them is doing, and ask if you can tag along
    i haven't clicked the link, but you're after a t-shirt aren't you

i'll click the link then :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    the thing is when me and my other friend arrange something they always come up with some reason why they cant come. i really dont know why they give me the cold shoulder all the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dixxy)
    i haven't clicked the link, but you're after a t-shirt aren't you

i'll click the link then :rolleyes:
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Invite them out, or ask them what everyone is doing this friday then ask if you can go with them. They may just think that you dont want to go out.

ReputationRep:
    Be as proactive as you can, ask them if they want to go out, or if you can go out with them. If that fails, it's time for new friends.

ReputationRep:
    Like everyone else says, ask them out, if they make excuses confront them about it. Best thing to do.

ReputationRep:
    Hey i know the feeling, my friends at uni are the same only i try to arrange things all the time and they say no but then dont invite me out when they go so you know what F*ck them! find new friends, thats what im doing and so far its going well! you will be fine! if i can do it so can you!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 3, 2011
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.