Turn on thread page Beta

What health disorders/problems would put you off a guy/girl? watch

ReputationRep:
    Serious question here.

One thing for sure for me would be obesity (no offence intended). I'm not really too keen on girls who wear glasses (though Im not sure if thats a health problem).

What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Obesity aswell - I wouldnt be put off with things like dyslexia or anything like that..

ReputationRep:
    i hate guys who think there perfect! ^^
    hehe
    seriously as long as guys are not obese(some muscles are gd!) and dont have some serious whiffs going on hehe

ReputationRep:
    Any guy with a BO problem I wouldn't like. I know that sounds obvious but some people have actual disorders don't they..
    Not too keen on morbid obesity either, but a little extra baggage doesn't bother me :-)

ReputationRep:
    Well girls who wear glasses can't help it. You either get blessed with really good eyes or crap eyes.

I'm not too keen on guys who aware of their own self importance when you talk to them, though that's not really a disorder.

ReputationRep:
    Aspergers Syndrome.
    (No offense intended to people with AS...i have extensive knowledge of people with AS...but i've grown up with a Mum and Brother with AS and i constantly had to support them(especially my mum) in common life situations...i couldn't deal with a BF who had it too...)

ReputationRep:
    Aids

ReputationRep:
    Halitosis.

ReputationRep:
    bad oral hygiene,
    obesity,
    anything that affects mobility (like being wheelchair bound, or being blind) - i don't think we'd have much in common, is all . . .

ReputationRep:
    Trimethylaminuria (Fish odour syndrome)

ReputationRep:
    HIV AIDS...for obvious reasons

ReputationRep:
    Schizophrenia and dementia.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty much anything that was genetic. I wouldn't want my children to get it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puma21)
    Aids
    Technically the HIV part should be the part that puts you off. The HIV being the infectious virus itself and the AIDS being the part which causes the symptoms and complications.

ReputationRep:
    Bipolar... no offence to anyone, I struggle enough living with a parent with it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 13, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.