Sweets Watch

This discussion is closed.
hulachick15
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
What is everyones favourite type of sweets I don't eat them that much but my favourite is scottish tablet it is lush xx
*starry_eyed_*
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
hmmm....i am in love with skittles....yum- flavourings :love: though my mates won't let me eat them anymore :rolleyes: i also have a thing for maom (sp?) and wine gums are a childhood fave!
HistoryStudent
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by hulachick15)
What is everyones favourite type of sweets I don't eat them that much but my favourite is scottish tablet it is lush xx
Tablet fudge is absolutely gorgeous, I love it so much! Edinburgh Rock is lovely too, and tootie frooties, ruffle bars, Tesco's chocolate limes....the list goes on.
hippieglitter
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I was temporarily addicted to fruity Smarties, i love normal smarties too. But the best sweets i had i got from a real old fashioned sweet shop at the Black Country museum in Birmingham, they were the best.
vin
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I like to stick to chocolate mostly but I would eat most types of sweets.
HistoryStudent
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Ant93)
real old fashioned sweet shop
Oooo that reminds me, at an old fashioned sweet shop in Kirkby Lonsdale (near Lancaster) they sold delicious rum balls (kind of truffly rum flavoured balls with chocolate sprinkles) and strawberry bonbons which had exactly the right texture.
Kard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Mine is the Lindt chocolate ball things, that have soft chocolate in the middle and have a hard chcolate shell. I'm not sure what they were called, but you get like 8/10 in a pack.
hippieglitter
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Kard)
Mine is the Lindt chocolate ball things, that have soft chocolate in the middle and have a hard chcolate shell. I'm not sure what they were called, but you get like 8/10 in a pack.
They're called Lindor and are gorgeous.
tweetsy85
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
the best chocolate in the world is tesco's milk choc! and i'm not even joking!
HearTheThunder
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Alllllllll of themmmm
tweetsy85
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
has anyone tried wonka bars? they're quite good
-G-a-v-
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Mine would probably be skittles
masie86
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
the cherries in haribo....
mmmmm....... :rolleyes:
dogtanian
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Pick n Mix (especially cherries, lasers, fizzy belts and flying saucers)

Rosy apples

Army & Navy
sleepyeba
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
any sort of chocolate with any sort of nuts.. mmmmm

P.S. wonka nutty crunch surprise is disgusting!! dont like the gooey bit
Scottus_Mus
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I love sweets, so much so that I get excited just talking about them My favourites have got to be refreshers for all their ability to induce a sugar overdose

I like sour sweets like those little ones that you get in a box that's divided into three or those cola tops fizzy things! I like sherbet too, but don't get it up your nose while on that sugar high; I can say from experience it hurts

Oooo I think I might pop of to the sweet shop now and spoil myself! We should set up a TSR Sweets Society, that would be ace
Kew
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by HistoryStudent)
delicious rum balls (kind of truffly rum flavoured balls with chocolate sprinkles)
They're rhum balls actually - I suspect that they're not allowed to call them 'rum' balls because they don't have any actual rum in them. After all if they did have actual alcohol in them, then they wouldn't be able to sell them to children...

I agree about their deliciousness, though! And the same with the strawberry bonbons!
HistoryStudent
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Scottus_Mus)
We should set up a TSR Sweets Society, that would be ace
That's a very good idea!
roff
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
wine gums
HistoryStudent
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Kew)
They're rhum balls actually - I suspect that they're not allowed to call them 'rum' balls because they don't have any actual rum in them. After all if they did have actual alcohol in them, then they wouldn't be able to sell them to children...

I agree about their deliciousness, though! And the same with the strawberry bonbons!
Talk about pedantic!
Ok then; what about Rum and raisin icecream! They definitely sell that to children, as you very well know!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1460)
79.56%
Leave (375)
20.44%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed