Turn on thread page Beta

Shops for clubbing dresses? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm turning 18 and will be out clubbing for the first time. I don't want to pay more than £30 for a dress cos I'm not sure I'll like clubbing :P

Online/offline shops are both cool Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    asos and river island

ReputationRep:
    boohoo.com has some really nice (but also some terrible!) dresses and they're mostly under £20.

ReputationRep:
    I like New Look, they usually have something in there, and cheap. Bank has nice dresses, although I usually find it difficult to find something nice for under thirty pounds in there.

ReputationRep:
    Krisp

ReputationRep:
    River Island is perfect.

ReputationRep:
    H & M

ReputationRep:
    Thanks people I shall go check these places out!

ReputationRep:
    I'm having trouble finding anything nice that isn't black at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    Miss Selfridge always has some pretty dresses

ReputationRep:
    Also try missguided.co.uk xo

ReputationRep:
    what about scarlets spell

ReputationRep:
    You might find something at Republic too?

ReputationRep:
    Asos, Urban Outfitters, Topshop, All Saints, River Island, Chemical UK Clothing online, Cult.co.uk

ReputationRep:
    Only one thing with Scarletspell - do make sure they actually have anything you want, in stock and ready to send out.

I had problems with an order back in January, which took several weeks to be resolved. One item in particular was still outstanding over a month after ordering, and they couldn't provide any firm dates but were full of excuses. I ended up getting a full refund after disputing the transaction and quoting Distance Selling Regulations, but I certainly wouldn't order from them again.

It may well have been an isolated instance, but just a word of caution.

ReputationRep:
    I love missguided.co.uk - sort of Topshop rip off stuff at cheaper prices. Got all my friends hooked now!

The delivery is really quick and they send you a text on the morning of dispatch which is quite useful

ReputationRep:
    Urban Missy UK is good, they were Scarlets Spell (using drop shipping then) but they've turned everything around and they now have all their own stuff in stock and sell alot on ebay. The dresses are really cheap, up to date fashions and if you email them for a student discount you can get a code to get 10% off.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.motelrocks.com

motel has AMAZING dresses, a lot of mine are from there :love:

ReputationRep:
    only problem with motelrocks there a bit pricy for the quality you get, like some of new looks old stuff it's a bit cheap and tatty!

ReputationRep:
    Get the Label

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.