Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I have been kinda seeing this guy for quite a while, we went on a few dates to start with, and ive recently been hanging out at his house every few weeks. we have never spoken about what is really going on between us, but its far from "boyfriend and girlfriend" although ideally that is what I want out of all this! I have absolutely no idea how to move whatever is happening between us on to something more serious...
    I'm basically wondering why he hasnt asked or even mentioned valentines day to me.... i feel like unless he has some other girl on the go, he would have at least told me why he wasnt planning on doing something with me?! any guys have any idea? or is valentines day only something that girls think a lot about? i dont even care about doing anything with him, it has just thrown me into a state of confusion... does he even like me?
    I spent the night at his house last night and it was really nice, had a lot of fun and all that. i really do like him a lot, so why has he not mentioned it?!?!
    I'm sure i am just over thinking it, but i feel a bit sad about the whole thing which i know is ridiculous! I hate how the person you like can make you feel great or awful just by saying the tiniest thing.

also i just tried talking to him online and he couldnt even be bothered to continue a conversation... he has done this before, always the following days after i have seen him. I find it very wierd. what is his game? is he playing me for a fool? I know the simple answer is to ask him, but its easier said than done when our whole conversation is very jokey and fun rather than anything serious.

any ideas would be much appreciated?!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 13, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.