Treatment of Homosexuals at Uni Watch

This discussion is closed.
Surfing Hamster
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Jools)
I would have thought today in the UK prejudice against homosexuals is minimal, because pretty much everyone has grown up and has the maturity to accept and in most cases not be at all discriminatory / see them in a different light. However conflict has arisen from some evangelical Christians - I've seen one go up to a gay guy pointing his finger: "You must not lie with another male...abomination...or you will not inherit the kingdom of God..." :rolleyes:
But Jools, let's not forget ***** such as Seer on this forum, who are so far up their own arses they wouldn't have room for another man's genitals if indeed they were homosexual.
Brown Patrick Bateman
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Surfing Hamster)
But Jools, let's not forget ***** such as Seer on this forum, who are so far up their own arses they wouldn't have room for another man's genitals if indeed they were homosexual.
Seer may say stuff behind a computer screen whilst remaining anonymous, but coming out with such comments at Cambridge (or wherever they end up) wouldn't go down too well...
Surfing Hamster
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Jools)
Seer may say stuff behind a computer screen whilst remaining anonymous, but coming out with such comments at Cambridge (or wherever they end up) wouldn't go down too well...
Cambridge? Seer? Somehow I don't think that will happen!
Brown Patrick Bateman
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Surfing Hamster)
Cambridge? Seer? Somehow I don't think that will happen!
He/she's applied for Philosophy. You never know.
Surfing Hamster
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Jools)
He/she's applied for Philosophy. You never know.
Let's hope not.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have any savings?

Yes (184)
66.19%
No (94)
33.81%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed