Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    has anyone ever took this course,and would you be willing to tell me what it's like. (for newcastle college)

i'm am very interested about the course but there is only one problem. I never took media for one of my gcse options as my school has never done it do you think this will be a problem.

and what does vocationally relevant subject mean?

(sorry about my grammar i'm extremely tired)

It sounds fairly completely useless, tbh. Like advanced cheese tasting or something.

ReputationRep:
    it means a subject related to advanced tv n video production like media or film studies

ReputationRep:
    Ermm..Are you more academic?

If your academic or you get top grades A*/A/B's then this sounds as if it not for you. I think its pretty useless (No offence), if your academic and you want to do this course.

However, if your not very academic. and don't get good grades then by all means go for it. Because it would be better for you do the course rather than sit at home and do nothing.

Sorry, if I wasn't that much help.

Regards,Kmaster

ReputationRep:
    http://www.ncl-coll.ac.uk/employers/...courseid=13325

ReputationRep:
    yes i aint very bright lol i get mostly c s and a few b s no matter how much i revise

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing this course, at Newcastle College. Weird.

The teachers are great, really know what they're talking about and always willing to help out. The facilities are great (tv studio, recording studios, edit suite etcetc) but you'll see those on the tour. Can't really think of much to say about it, good luck with the course. If you want to know anything specific just let me know.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.