Turn on thread page Beta

Can YOU feel your lymph nodes in your groin? watch

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I knew someone would say that lol.

I don't look unhealthy or underweight, I just have an extremely petite build and a fast metabolism. http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/images/smilies/o.gif

I suppose this would actually be a more natural weight to me because I'm not snacking like I did back home on such unhealthy food (because of the cost), but I'm starting to eat more now if I can. http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...milies/yep.gif
    Well then in that case, from reading the other replies on this thread, it seems pretty normal for a girl of your size and build to be able to feel them.
    Just as long as you're not that size due to unhealthy purging or anything like that.

(Original post by Roxannabelle)
    Well then in that case, from reading the other replies on this thread, it seems pretty normal for a girl of your size and build to be able to feel them.
    Just as long as you're not that size due to unhealthy purging or anything like that.
    :no: I love having me some food and I like to keep it.

Like I said, I've always been skinny as anything. (I'm pretty sure my mum took me to the doctors once when I was younger to see why I was so small ). :unsure:

I just found it odd that I can feel them, I think I'll post in this thread what the doctor says when I've had the appointment if anyone has the same problem.

(Original post by Magnanimity)
    I can but then I have reactive lymphadenopathy from an autoimmune disease so...
    I guess you can feel your other nodes too though? :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I guess you can feel your other nodes too though? :unsure:
    Yeah in my neck and armpits too. It's a fairly rare thing though so don't worry :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakujo)
    Lymph nodes? In my groin? :zomg:
    What's wrong with that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    What's wrong with that?
    I didn't know that.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 14, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.