Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Do u like it? Do u not like it?
    Which side do u prefer? left, right or even both?
    Whereabouts in the ear?

ReputationRep:
    I don't prefer any side.
    Earrings on men are so bleugh.

ReputationRep:
    If he's going to get it done, I think both ears with a plain black, kind of big stud. Or gauged slightly. :dontknow:

I think when guys get a diamond stud in one ear it looks ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    men wit earrings-eww especially when they are both pierced with a diamond stud

ReputationRep:
    it suits some boys, NOT all of them

but i prefer like a black stud thingy rather than a diamond or a little ring

ReputationRep:
    If they're stretched they're yummy.

It depends, sometimes it can look camp sometimes it works and suits them I know a guy at uni who has his ears pierced and they suit him, not in a camp way.

ReputationRep:
    TSR, girls make me laugh..... ive pierced both ears th top part only

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to get the top part (name?) of my right ear pierced, but I'm too scared haha. My hair easily covers my ears though, so there's little point atm.

In a related tangent, I'm so thinking about growing one of those little pencil-beard things. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Corpsetaker)
    I'd like to get the top part (name?) of my right ear pierced, but I'm too scared haha. My hair easily covers my ears though, so there's little point atm.

?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)

?
    Kinda hard to see but yes, something like that.

I've got braces just now though, so any piercings would severely add to the metal imbalance =| .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Corpsetaker)
    Kinda hard to see but yes, something like that.

I've got braces just now though, so any piercings would severely add to the metal imbalance =| .
    Thats called an upper helix ring. I took the ball bit out cause think it looks crap so now just have a U shape.

ReputationRep:
    They're a DEFINITE no. A guy can be superbly attractive... but as soon as I see an earring on him, I'm completely put off!

ReputationRep:
    Cringe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CTurbinado)
    Do u like it? Do u not like it?
    Which side do u prefer? left, right or even both?
    Whereabouts in the ear?
    It depends on who is wearing it. Some guys really, really suit it *generally cute guys who aren't too tall*. Some guys look like dirty perverts *shabby haircut, unkempt facial hair, really tall.....*
    Left ear OBVZLUL! "Everybody knows that having your right ear pierced is homo" A horrible girl said this to me in year 6, and I didn't even question it until about year 8; shame on me.....
    I think both ears is a little bit too much, and really should be left to the ladies.
    On the ear lobe - again, anywhere else looks a bit too feminine for my liking.
    Oh yes, and I think cubic zircona/diamond/pieceofpolishedglass earrings look better on boys than gold studs or rings in *any* form.

ReputationRep:
    i dont really like it on guys, i just find it looks a little on the gay side. (the studded/diamond ones)
    And the ones that look like you've cut half your ears off look scary/painful, makes me cringe.

ReputationRep:
    I reckon it looks fine, as long as they're not wearing girly earrings

ReputationRep:
    I don't really care tbh. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    IMO only works on black guys, my stepdad's got both his ears pierced and it looks all right, but then my uncle's got it done, he's white and looks like an utter douche.

ReputationRep:
    I'm really not too fussed, but I guess I'd prefer slightly stretched ears on a guy if anything. :dontknow:

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.