Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    By any chance? I'm pretty sure they don't, but I just want to be certain.

ReputationRep:
    I think you might need to be a little more specific: a conversion course of what type, and from what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpchem)
    I think you might need to be a little more specific: a conversion course of what type, and from what?
    Sorry, cpchem.
    I have a 1.1. degree in English from an Irish University. I'm interesting in studying Evolutionary Psychology (EP) at master's level.

Oxford have a course on EP, but I have about as much chance of being accepted right now as I do of finding unicorns in my garden tonight.

So I'm looking around for diploma-level conversion courses in psychology.

And I thought: I wonder does Oxford have one. But the Oxford website mentioned that the BPS's (British Psychological Society) website lists a number of conversion courses. So I figure Oxford doesn't have any of its own.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    As far as I know, Oxford doesn't offer conversion courses of any kind.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, ok, thanks. Just double checking.

ReputationRep:
    Well, it does offer a 2-year "senior status" version of its experimental psychology degree. Expensive though.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Oxford
    All undergraduate colleges and departments Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Sep '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.