Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Will1692)
    Your new to trolling? Its hardly rocket science is it man. Its a discussion with normal people, your just acting crazy. If you treat other people well they will do the same to you, so you saying stuff because it makes you feel better, is going to make you unpopular with the people you offend. Just contribute to the discussion and people will respect you. Ok?
    I researched you because it is unreal to have someone going to someone i hope you die because they did nothing, then saying im sorry a minute later etc.
    If your destined to be a loser all your life and not interested in change then get off benefits which i assume your on or going to be and just commit the good old suicide. Hope this helps
    Hehe, nice reply. Thing is, if my objective was to have people respect me then i'd be normal wouldn't i? but i'm not, am i? Has it ever occured to you that the people who do this trolling thing are generally a group of 16 year old boys trying to have a laugh on the last night of half term before we go back to schoolio. No? Well it usually is. I wish i could say the same for myself but hey - you're right - i'm a 49 year old man living on benefits. And now i'm genuinely going to kill myself. My blood is on your hands, young william...your haaaaands................... BYE! xox

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tombarlow123)
    Fair do's. I get enough pleasure out of failure
    Well, good for you :eyebrow:

ReputationRep:
    http://stellarspectral.com/memes/an_hero2.jpg
    All your problems solved in one

ReputationRep:
    Just lol

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 14, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.