The Student Room Group
Hey i was. Well done on your offer. I got offer for 5year. Were you the northern irish guy?
Reply 2
yes, I was the Northern Irish guy :smile: Congratulations!
Reply 3
StuDentist00
Hey i was. Well done on your offer. I got offer for 5year. Were you the northern irish guy?

Hi, ive applied for Cardiff n havnt heard anything, when did u hav ur interview? and when did u recieve an offer? (is ur offer for home student or international?)
soz for the load of qs.
nvt34 :smile:
Reply 4
lol i applied for the 5 yr and havnt heard anything as well
Reply 5
nvt34
Hi, ive applied for Cardiff n havnt heard anything, when did u hav ur interview? and when did u recieve an offer? (is ur offer for home student or international?)
soz for the load of qs.
nvt34 :smile:

Interview was Monday 8th Feb and I think I received the offer on the Saturday. It's not international - I'm from Northern Ireland- but its the 6 year course.
Reply 6
who knows how many weeks before the course starts we need to have our last dose of the hep B vaccination?
Reply 7
jupitersax
Interview was Monday 8th Feb and I think I received the offer on the Saturday. It's not international - I'm from Northern Ireland- but its the 6 year course.

oki klw thanks and well done! :smile:
Reply 8
AmitYiddo
who knows how many weeks before the course starts we need to have our last dose of the hep B vaccination?

I don't know - i haven't started it yet. is that a problem?
Reply 9
jupitersax
I don't know - i haven't started it yet. is that a problem?

not sure... i think it might be...

Latest