Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I just got an offer for the 6 year foundation BDS course! Just wondering who else has offers - anyone at interview on 8th Feb?

ReputationRep:
    Hey i was. Well done on your offer. I got offer for 5year. Were you the northern irish guy?

ReputationRep:
    yes, I was the Northern Irish guy Congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StuDentist00)
    Hey i was. Well done on your offer. I got offer for 5year. Were you the northern irish guy?
    Hi, ive applied for Cardiff n havnt heard anything, when did u hav ur interview? and when did u recieve an offer? (is ur offer for home student or international?)
    soz for the load of qs.
    nvt34

ReputationRep:
    lol i applied for the 5 yr and havnt heard anything as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nvt34)
    Hi, ive applied for Cardiff n havnt heard anything, when did u hav ur interview? and when did u recieve an offer? (is ur offer for home student or international?)
    soz for the load of qs.
    nvt34
    Interview was Monday 8th Feb and I think I received the offer on the Saturday. It's not international - I'm from Northern Ireland- but its the 6 year course.

ReputationRep:
    who knows how many weeks before the course starts we need to have our last dose of the hep B vaccination?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jupitersax)
    Interview was Monday 8th Feb and I think I received the offer on the Saturday. It's not international - I'm from Northern Ireland- but its the 6 year course.
    oki klw thanks and well done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmitYiddo)
    who knows how many weeks before the course starts we need to have our last dose of the hep B vaccination?
    I don't know - i haven't started it yet. is that a problem?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jupitersax)
    I don't know - i haven't started it yet. is that a problem?
    not sure... i think it might be...

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.