Turn on thread page Beta

What do you think of my body (girls) watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adonis)
    this thread makes me sad =(

I'm the same size and lean-ness as OP
    The hell are you on about? I've seen your log and you are much bigger in size that him, the OP is a twig.

ReputationRep:
    that guy is ******* ripped, how can you lot say he needs to gain weight? hes got clear definition and tone - i know a truckload of girls that would cream all over that shizzel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by george54)
    that guy is ******* ripped, how can you lot say he needs to gain weight? hes got clear definition and tone - i know a truckload of girls that would cream all over that shizzel
    Being ripped/defined doesn't mean he doesn't need to gain weight. For example you could be a flippin stick, malnourished, on the verge of death and still look ripped due to low bodyfat levels, using that logic does that mean the malnourished stick doesn't need to gain weight?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    Being ripped/defined doesn't mean he doesn't need to gain weight. For example you could be a flippin stick, malnourished, on the verge of death and still look ripped due to low bodyfat levels, using that logic does that mean the malnourished stick doesn't need to gain weight?
    Dude, there is no way in hell that I am 'Malnourished'. I eat a healthy balanced diet, while still packing at least 4000kcal a day.

ReputationRep:
    erm no, because malnourishment would lead to stomach bloating and your muscles wasting away. im sure he does look more ripped because of low body fat, but so what? doesnt mean its any less attractive. tbh i think most girls are moving off the big lads and onto the skinny type anyway, look at how the popular trends have changed from hunky surfer to skinny indie topshop boy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supfresh.)
    Dude, there is no way in hell that I am 'Malnourished'. I eat a healthy balanced diet, while still packing at least 4000kcal a day.
    Lol I wasn't saying YOU are malnourished, I was giving an example.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by george54)
    erm no, because malnourishment would lead to stomach bloating and your muscles wasting away. im sure he does look more ripped because of low body fat, but so what? doesnt mean its any less attractive. tbh i think most girls are moving off the big lads and onto the skinny type anyway, look at how the popular trends have changed from hunky surfer to skinny indie topshop boy.
    Yeah but you were saying he's ripped, so based on that he doesn't need to gain weight, so yes that logic could be applied to a malnourished guy. But if you didn't mean that, it's fine, and I agree girls are starting to like skinny guys, but I hate it when people do lifting just to get girls I respect those who do it cos they just like it, but oh well their choice.

ReputationRep:
    Lol I wasn't saying YOU are malnourished, I was giving an example.
    My bad. Early mornings.

ReputationRep:
    yum.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but you were saying he's ripped, so based on that he doesn't need to gain weight, so yes that logic could be applied to a malnourished guy. But if you didn't mean that, it's fine, and I agree girls are starting to like skinny guys, but I hate it when people do lifting just to get girls I respect those who do it cos they just like it, but oh well their choice.
    I lift 'cus i enjoy it bro. Never had a problem with getting girls, haven't been without one for years. I just got the impression that trying to gain muscle mass while lifting is the way forward? Even if i wasn't trying to put on weight through my diet, I'd still be lifting for fun.

ReputationRep:
    I lift 'cus i enjoy it bro. Never had a problem with getting girls, haven't been without one for years. I just got the impression that trying to gain muscle mass while lifting is the way forward? Even if i wasn't trying to put on weight through my diet, I'd still be lifting for fun.
    Yeah that's good.

You need to gain weight I can see your ribs :eek: You 6 pack is nice though:yep:

ReputationRep:
    op eat lots and cleanly....train heavy and enjoy good gains while staying lean that your teen years bring....get to 20 and then decide what direction you want to go.....definitely put more mass on though and train how you want to be....not girls....they change their mind by the week

ReputationRep:
    I think you need to eat son.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Nice

ReputationRep:
    I'd say put on a bit of weight on and less muscle definition...i like guys of a bigger frame to be honest though. Wider shoulders...bigger arms etc. I wouldn't worry about it too much though as there are pleanty of girls that would go for your frame and the main thing is that your healthy and happy with yourself! Who care what i or others think?

ReputationRep:
    I like being ripped
    You were the one who posted the thread asking for opinions. If you can't handle what people are saying, then just refrain from making such threads.

From the side view especially, you do need to put on a bit of weight. If you're doing training then just have an extra meal a day to make up for it for a while. Well, you don't need to put on weight, but you'd look healthier for it.

ReputationRep:
    I like your nipples. :sexface:
    I say A - more muscle/weight () but same definition. Tbh, you just need to turn into a man; that will probably do the trick naturally. Let's put it this way, I wasn't surprised when you said you were 17. Nothing wrong with your body per se, just that it's too young for me to play with, which is off-putting.
    Keep up the good work though! Maybe call me in 5 years? :perv: Edit - actually, don't. I'll be 30 and probably swinging from a noose somewhere... :cry:

ReputationRep:
    I dunno, you look fine for some people and you're not unattractive from that picture but personally, i dislike that whole muscle definition around the groin/hip area so no thanks from me.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 14, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.