Turn on thread page Beta

Strange question about health and state of mind watch

ReputationRep:
    Ok, so 6 years ago I was great till a family member was murdered but then started going downhill however ALSO I physically generally felt ok just kinda "drunk" and low kinda like a bad comedown from a high or inbetween a high and a low from drugs.

Every year I have been feeling worse and worse and gaining loads more weight and I am currently 5 stone overweight and on the border BMI wise between overweight and obese.

I am neither lazy nor energetic, I go to the gym once a week and am out of the house most days and walking around town for an hour -3 hours

I just did a bit of a random trek to the big Tescos 30 minutes walk from house and by side streets, then got a soft drink at a bar on the way back on the way back, then dropped bags off, unpacked then went for a take away(though havent eaten it as I feel so "good")

Basically the feeling I have now is me feeling normal, or at least how I used to feel up till 6 years ago, I felt this way last time I went to the big Tesco however already I am losing my "high" but still I dont understand wy I feel normal now except within reason i,e for the time of night and because I am fat now so physcially not as good.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 13, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.