Turn on thread page Beta

Thinking about becomming a prick watch

Basically i always get my heart crushed from girls but now i have met this girl and she is really nice, together for 5 months and i really love her.

Now, i feel i am a nice guy and always try and help my mates out but they leave me out of everything and go out of their way to tell me "oh WE are going to a festival but its like close friends only"

Also i am mates with this girl and helped her through her abortion and all her relationships and was there for her. But now because i have a gf, she deliberaely puts on facebook "has a new best friends who doesnt ditch me for a girl!"

I am just feeling that if i get dumped or my gf cheats on me then i might aswell just become a total **** and be hated rather than feel like ****. Should i just go the cook off skins route if i get dumped because people seem to react more to an absolute ******* rather than a nice guy?

Yes "cook off skins" is the epitome of cool, go for it.

You can grow a spine, stop being a pushover, and grow the **** up without becoming a prick whiney little *****.

ReputationRep:
    Go for it. Double standards when friends expect you to be there for them yet still don't invite you anywhere. First hand experience.

ReputationRep:
    Get some...better....friends...

ReputationRep:
    who's skins and what is cook

ReputationRep:
    If you're currently JJ, maybe think Freddie rather than Cook...

But I know exactly how you feel, and to be honest whenever I go down the ***** route it gives me a false sense of superiority, but I'm not happy deep down. Depends what matters most to you, though. Being a decent person makes you feel good, but so does doing what you want. And you can be both...

**** those ***** you call your 'mates', and that attention-seeking ex. Don't let it turn you against everyone else, though.

ReputationRep:
    Am I homophobic for thinking he was talking about becomming gay? :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CryogenicTribe)
    who's skins and what is cook
    lol dont you mean: what is skins and who is cook?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anitawee)
    lol dont you mean: what is skins and who is cook?
    No, I do not.

ReputationRep:
    These constant 'I want to be on skins' threads are becoming boring. Skins is a fantasy and ultimate their lifestyle does them no good anyway. Live your own life instead of trying to be a fictional character.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude Where's My Username)
    Am I homophobic for thinking he was talking about becomming gay? :o:
    Yes :p: lol ...only joking - possibly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    These constant 'I want to be on skins' threads are becoming boring. Skins is a fantasy and ultimate their lifestyle does them no good anyway. Live your own life instead of trying to be a fictional character.
    Hiiii, I know you

I agreeee

ReputationRep:
    A) better friends are in order
    B) being a nice guy is simply a much preferable way to live. When it really does pay off, it pays off BIG TIME.
    C) being a prick will make you feel worse about the way you're acting.
    D) stop complaining, you've got a 5 month relationship. go find decent friends and keep being nice.

ReputationRep:
    Why would you want a girl whos had an abortion. The ***** is obviously dutty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elixira)
    If you're currently JJ, maybe think Freddie rather than Cook...
    Be like Freddie? I'm not sure if abandoning any personality at all is the answer

ReputationRep:
    Being a lad (or a massive *******) really isn't all it's cracked up to be. It's being a lad (or a massive *******) that has lead to me spending my entire Saturday night online depressing over how I'm not over my ex (the breakup was my fault), and how I've also probably ruined things with two other girls I kinda liked(?) (once again, me being a prick). And also spending several hours on the phone to two of my friends whose breakups with their boyfriends have basically been my stupid ******* fault, trying to stop them from feeling so **** and miserable for what is essentially down to me.

**** Valentines. **** women in general.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck with this. "I'm going to radically change my personality", yeah right. It doesn't work that way.

ReputationRep:
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr Seuss

Keep that in mind.

(Original post by Phobia27)
    Go for it. Double standards when friends expect you to be there for them yet still don't invite you anywhere. First hand experience.
    :ditto:

I hate people like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kellywellydoodle)
    Hiiii, I know you

I agreeee
    :eek:

I thought you quit TSR years ago?!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 15, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.