Turn on thread page Beta

Thinking about becomming a prick watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by touchofclass)
    Be like Freddie? I'm not sure if abandoning any personality at all is the answer
    He's hot, personality don't matter :yes:

ReputationRep:
    You can be a retard, oh nevermind sounds like you already are.

ReputationRep:
    Either it's your fault, their fault or both! Sort it out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by touchofclass)
    Be like Freddie? I'm not sure if abandoning any personality at all is the answer
    But he is mega hawt

ReputationRep:
    Why would you want to change who you are deliberatly and urn into an ********?

Maybe it's your warped logic that puts girls off you, I tend to like people who are nice and caring and take an interest in me, not the tossers who act like your friend one minute then **** you off the next lol, who likes that ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bittersweet.poetry)
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr Seuss

Keep that in mind.

Except in the workplace - then it's more practical to pretend you're a moron like everyone else.

ReputationRep:
    be nice and firm, although being mean in a joking way is fun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    :eek:

I thought you quit TSR years ago?!

Nahh I use it all the time you n00b

ReputationRep:
    There's a huge difference between being a prick and growing balls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kellywellydoodle)
    Nahh I use it all the time you n00b
    no you dont, been here over 2 1/2 years and still only a 400 post count :P

ReputationRep:
    No. Just don't be a push-over. Surely there's something between being the nice guy and becoming a total ass.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Basically i always get my heart crushed from girls but now i have met this girl and she is really nice, together for 5 months and i really love her.

Now, i feel i am a nice guy and always try and help my mates out but they leave me out of everything and go out of their way to tell me "oh WE are going to a festival but its like close friends only"

Also i am mates with this girl and helped her through her abortion and all her relationships and was there for her. But now because i have a gf, she deliberaely puts on facebook "has a new best friends who doesnt ditch me for a girl!"

I am just feeling that if i get dumped or my gf cheats on me then i might aswell just become a total **** and be hated rather than feel like ****. Should i just go the cook off skins route if i get dumped because people seem to react more to an absolute ******* rather than a nice guy?
    Did you ditch the girl completely?

And find some new mates. If they don't want you at the festival then don't go outof your way. People only notice when something goes. Trust.

ReputationRep:
    OP, everything in your post seems to show you think life is like TV. Being a jerk doesn't always get the girl. There is no Skins character to be to get the girl. The only way to get over infatuations is to nip them in the bud and approach the girl. 5 months is WAY too long, you're torturing yourself. If you approached this girl 4 months ago you would at least know where you stand and avoid all this self-pity and desperation. Okay, she may reject you, but then you can move on and find someone else. You'll find someone sooner or later, but if you leave everything to fate then you'll be waiting a long long time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    no you dont, been here over 2 1/2 years and still only a 400 post count :P
    Shut up...you're so annoying :rolleyes: ! I did stop using it for a short while but got back into it and I only comment when I feel I have something to contribute.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kellywellydoodle)
    Shut up...you're so annoying :rolleyes: ! I did stop using it for a short while but got back into it and I only comment when I feel I have something to contribute.
    You know im right!

ReputationRep:
    you mother ******

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CryogenicTribe)
    who's skins and what is cook
    correct answer!

nah seriously you should just flip out. unleash your rage! don't let anyone take advantage of you.
    Don't alienate yourself from society altogether but just be an utter **** to everyone who has wronged you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CryogenicTribe)
    who's skins and what is cook
    its a show that ******s watch
    and cook is a ******

ReputationRep:
    hmmm just like, be more of a prick but not a complete prick because youd feel bad hurting people if you did..

ReputationRep:
    haha good look luck with that, you can't just decide when to be a bad boy. If your a chump now, chances are you'll stay a chump for a long time to come.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 15, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.