Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Where can I find thick, woolly, good quality tights? I had been buying them from Primark but they didn't last long and they seem to have stopped making them *sob*

Also, I'm looking for some thick good quality leggings that don't go all saggy at the knee. I've had some from Etam, H&M and Primark and they either went baggy or were all shiny looking.

ReputationRep:
    I got a pair of really good leggings from Dorothy Perkins (: and tights you can usually get in like Debenhams or somewhere!

ReputationRep:
    tights from asda, leggings from new look/h&m/next

ReputationRep:
    I have these super-thick leggings, almost jodhpurs, from Zara, like £15 I think but they're so much better than normal leggings.

ReputationRep:
    tights Bhs good quality. Thats the bad thing about Primak. You get what you pay for.

ReputationRep:
    m&s tights, from the top of my head, but there are plenty more, I am an avid fan of tights, socks etc, but can't think right now

ReputationRep:
    I got a pair of thick tights from New look about 2 weeks ago.

ReputationRep:
    topshop leggings :love:
    the only ones I've ever found to be long enough for me and thick and good quality. You do pay for it though.

ReputationRep:
    I've got most of my tights from Topshop, and they seem ok. Also got a pair from ASOS which were good so try there. Also you could try mytights.com.

I got a REALLY thick pair of jodhpur style leggings from Topshop too for about £20, seriously the thickest most warmest leggings I've ever worn.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.