Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I need some friendly advise on how i can achieve a high grade from a study which i am completing in College, its a Extended Project Qualifications, highest Ucas points that can be achieved is 60, and that is the aim i intend to go for, However the title i decided to choose on my EPQ is Propert Law, i need help on how to structure it, and what i need for the project requirement for Property law.

Can someone be kind enough to reply to me a.s.a.p since my assessment is getting nearer by the month.

Thanks for your time. : )

ReputationRep:
    I'd gladly offer my help... but I have absolutely no idea what you're on about.

What exactly do you have to do for an EPQ?

ReputationRep:
    EQP is a Extended Qualificational project, check it out on AQA website, just type it in Google and a link from AQA exam board should be there

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.