The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
How many bloody threads are you going to make!?!
Master.K
How many bloody threads are you going to make!?!

I crated threads for the units which am doing?
as none had created it so far.
Reply 3
I am. :smile:
I started the book last week so I'm still on Ch. 7, but I should finish the book by Wednesday...then it's all past papers. :biggrin:
What about you?
Reply 4
Dr.Black Knight
I crated threads for the units which am doing?
as none had created it so far.

perhaps you should've created them in the right forum
Narik
I started the book last week so I'm still on Ch. 7, but I should finish the book by Wednesday...then it's all past papers. :biggrin:
What about you?

I am on chap 4 now,
have to hurry up.
Reply 6
Narik
What about you?

Narik, doesn't your school do maths? Or are you self teaching it as you're ahead of everyone else? :awesome:
Pheylan

why have I created it in the wrong forum???
Reply 8
Pheylan

This:rolleyes:
Reply 9
Master.K
Narik, doesn't your school do maths? Or are you self teaching it as you're ahead of everyone else? :awesome:

haha it would be a pretty **** school if there was no maths. I'm ahead and I was bored so I thought I'd do the A level this year too. :p:
I'm totally going to be asked in any med interviews I get the same question - "why didn't you choose to do a maths degree?" :rolleyes:
Reply 10
Dr.Black Knight
I am on chap 4 now,
have to hurry up.

Are you in Yr 12 also? [and a medic wannabe?]
Reply 11
Narik
haha it would be a pretty **** school if there was no maths. I'm ahead and I was bored so I thought I'd do the A level this year too. :p:
I'm totally going to be asked in any med interviews I get the same question - "why didn't you choose to do a maths degree?" :rolleyes:

Lol, You're probably going to reply with a clever long speech.:biggrin:
Reply 12
Narik

Just realised you've nearly got 1,000 posts! Keep going:wink:

I was 1,000 yesterday until one of the threads that I made lot's of posts on got moved to the chat forum so I've gone back down :frown:
I'll be resitting it probably after the epic failure i had in the january exams, already covered all the work for it and had got 95% in past papers so i'll start re learning it after i finsih C4 at college.
Narik

yeah
Reply 15
Dr.Black Knight
yeah

Yes to both? What other subjects are you taking? :smile:
Narik
Yes to both? What other subjects are you taking? :smile:

Yeah yes to both
bio chem phy maths
Reply 17
Dr.Black Knight
why have I created it in the wrong forum???

i dunno, why have you?
So other than the past papers and solomon is there any other papers for as to practice on?
Reply 19
Dr.Black Knight
So other than the past papers and solomon is there any other papers for as to practice on?

Isn't that enough? That's like 30 + papers there. :s-smilie:

Latest

Trending

Trending