Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the date of the exam . Due to January, it looks like I'm definitely re-taking this ><

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Narik)
    Isn't that enough? That's like 30 + papers there.
    Yeah I know but I want to have the maximum practice I can because I am aiming for an A* in maths, I don't want to loose it by any chance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr.Black Knight)
    Yeah I know but I want to have the maximum practice I can because I am aiming for an A* in maths, I don't want to loose it by any chance.
    Do the mixed exercise questions, especially the [ E ] red exam questions at the end of chapter! The new books published in 2008/2009 by Heinemann has the LIVE CD with the book, make sure you answer all the questions!

ReputationRep:
    I am doing it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by intellectual1)
    Do the mixed exercise questions, especially the [ E ] red exam questions at the end of chapter! The new books published in 2008/2009 by Heinemann has the LIVE CD with the book, make sure you answer all the questions!
    I have the old book, would you be able to email the contends of the cd?
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    I am doing it!

ReputationRep:
    Finished the C3 book in about 2 weeks. C3 is pretty easy, although I am dreading C4. I'm going to just spend the rest of February becoming really confident in C3 and then do lots of past papers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Narik)
    Finished the C3 book in about 2 weeks. C3 is pretty easy, although I am dreading C4. I'm going to just spend the rest of February becoming really confident in C3 and then do lots of past papers.
    thats pretty fast, WELL DONE!!!

ReputationRep:
    thats pretty fast, WELL DONE!!!
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Narik)
    Thanks.
    welcome am still in the 4th chapter.:eek3:

Jesus a thread already?

I might as well join I guess.

ReputationRep:
    I did my first C3 Paper today! I got 63/75 which was just an A, so I'm pleased. Hopefully I can bring this to 90+ and average above 70...but I still have March, April, May and half of June to do that. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Narik)
    I did my first C3 Paper today! I got 63/75 which was just an A, so I'm pleased. Hopefully I can bring this to 90+ and average above 70...but I still have March, April, May and half of June to do that. :woo:
    Not bad, which paper was it?

Somne are easy and some are very difficult.

I got 73 on my last practise paper before the exam and i think i got about 30 on the exam...:confused:

ReputationRep:
    I got D for C1 and E for C2 that is due to lack of revision. So this time June im doing C3 so will it be hard for me as my results were not good. But this time im working so hard. Shall i reach for an A and how pls help me !!!

Thanks you

ReputationRep:
    I did my second C3 Paper and scored 72/75. Very pleased. :grin:

ReputationRep:
    If you get at least 60/75 on the January 2010 paper, you'll be set.

I got 100% on the June 2009 paper we did as a mock, and I know at best I've gotten like a C or a B on the Jan '10 paper.

They knew we found C3 easy and they lured us into a sense of false security. *******s.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ishanka123)
    I got D for C1 and E for C2 that is due to lack of revision. So this time June im doing C3 so will it be hard for me as my results were not good. But this time im working so hard. Shall i reach for an A and how pls help me !!!

Thanks you
    Are you serious you got a D for C1 and E for c2 when did you do it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Narik)
    I did my second C3 Paper and scored 72/75. Very pleased. :grin:
    Congrats, I think if you do more papers you will be able to get full marks in the final paper!!!

ReputationRep:
    Are you serious you got a D for C1 and E for c2 when did you do it?
    i did it in 2009 June !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ishanka123)
    i did it in 2009 June !
    Which school are you studying at?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.