The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Does anyone have the January 2010 paper that was supposedly very very hard. I'll give it a shot to see what I get and then when the mark scheme comes out, I'll see what I got in it. :smile:
Narik
Does anyone have the January 2010 paper that was supposedly very very hard. I'll give it a shot to see what I get and then when the mark scheme comes out, I'll see what I got in it. :smile:

Here is the paper
Reply 42
Dr.Black Knight
Here is the paper

Thanks! + rep later. :smile:

Having just skimmed through the paper, it doesn't look THAT bad [sorry!], but we'll see how badly I do tommorow when I attempt it. :p:
That paper looks horrible, but I will attempt it later when I can actually get higher than an E :blush:
Narik

Having just skimmed through the paper, it doesn't look THAT bad [sorry!], but we'll see how badly I do tommorow when I attempt it. :p:

Ok Good Luck!!
Reply 45
Loz17
That paper looks horrible, but I will attempt it later when I can actually get higher than an E :blush:

Hi Loz! :biggrin: I sounded like a dweeb there but wth. :p:
You'll be fine - there are still 3 months or so to improve! :smile:
Narik

I have posted the M2 also
Are you doing it this June?
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1182001&page=2
Narik
Hi Loz! :biggrin: I sounded like a dweeb there but wth. :p:
You'll be fine - there are still 3 months or so to improve! :smile:

Hey :grin:

:lol: nahh you didn't :p: and I guess so, but I don't really have loads of time :sad:

How've you been anyway?
Reply 48
Half way through!
Narik

The JAN 2010 OFFICIAL MARKING SCHEME FOR C3
Narik

Have you done it?
how much did you get?
Reply 51
Dr.Black Knight
Have you done it?
how much did you get?

I'm going to do it on the weekend when I'm relaxed. :smile: I have too much other work to do at the moment, but I'll tell you my result when I do it kk. :p: Thanks for the very keen interest lol. :wink:
Narik
I'm going to do it on the weekend when I'm relaxed. :smile: I have too much other work to do at the moment, but I'll tell you my result when I do it kk. :p: Thanks for the very keen interest lol. :wink:

OKK, why don't you join the Asian Society!!
Reply 53
I've finished all the chapters for C3 but i have about 3-4 unfinished questions per exercise that I'm still stuck on. Does anyone know where i can get help with questions from? Or can I just post them here? :p:
Ridium
I've finished all the chapters for C3 but i have about 3-4 unfinished questions per exercise that I'm still stuck on. Does anyone know where i can get help with questions from? Or can I just post them here? :p:

yeah, you can post them here, someone would try do them,
I f you are doing Heinemen Book I can upload the soltionbank, but not today, Is it Ok?
Reply 55
Dr.Black Knight
yeah, you can post them here, someone would try do them,
I f you are doing Heinemen Book I can upload the soltionbank, but not today, Is it Ok?

Sure, Thanks :biggrin:
Reply 56
I did the C3 Jan 2010 Paper and I got 70/75! I'll admit that it took me exactly 1h30 minutes because I had to keep checking and there was a notable difference in difficulty. Good luck to those who sat this exam! :smile:
Ridium
Sure, Thanks :biggrin:

Pm me your email address I'll mail it!!
Must do a paper today. I got an E for my last paper. 2 marks from a D but its still unacceptable.
Reply 59
crusty fanny

Latest

Trending

Trending