Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have the January 2010 paper that was supposedly very very hard. I'll give it a shot to see what I get and then when the mark scheme comes out, I'll see what I got in it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Narik)
    Does anyone have the January 2010 paper that was supposedly very very hard. I'll give it a shot to see what I get and then when the mark scheme comes out, I'll see what I got in it.
    Here is the paper
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf C3 2010-01.pdf (271.6 KB, 117 views)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr.Black Knight)
    Here is the paper
    Thanks! + rep later.

Having just skimmed through the paper, it doesn't look THAT bad [sorry!], but we'll see how badly I do tommorow when I attempt it. :p:

That paper looks horrible, but I will attempt it later when I can actually get higher than an E :blush:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Narik)
    Thanks! + rep later.

Having just skimmed through the paper, it doesn't look THAT bad [sorry!], but we'll see how badly I do tommorow when I attempt it. :p:
    Ok Good Luck!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    That paper looks horrible, but I will attempt it later when I can actually get higher than an E :blush:
    Hi Loz! I sounded like a dweeb there but wth. :p:
    You'll be fine - there are still 3 months or so to improve!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Narik)
    Thanks! + rep later.

I have posted the M2 also
    Are you doing it this June?
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...1182001&page=2

(Original post by Narik)
    Hi Loz! I sounded like a dweeb there but wth. :p:
    You'll be fine - there are still 3 months or so to improve!
    Hey :grin:

:lol: nahh you didn't :p: and I guess so, but I don't really have loads of time :sad:

How've you been anyway?

ReputationRep:
    Half way through!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Narik)
    Thanks! + rep later.

The JAN 2010 OFFICIAL MARKING SCHEME FOR C3
    Attached Images
  2. File Type: pdf 06b_C3_January_2010_mark_scheme.pdf (152.0 KB, 215 views)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Narik)
    Thanks! + rep later.

Have you done it?
    how much did you get?

ReputationRep:
    Have you done it?
    how much did you get?
    I'm going to do it on the weekend when I'm relaxed. I have too much other work to do at the moment, but I'll tell you my result when I do it kk. :p: Thanks for the very keen interest lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Narik)
    I'm going to do it on the weekend when I'm relaxed. I have too much other work to do at the moment, but I'll tell you my result when I do it kk. :p: Thanks for the very keen interest lol.
    OKK, why don't you join the Asian Society!!

ReputationRep:
    I've finished all the chapters for C3 but i have about 3-4 unfinished questions per exercise that I'm still stuck on. Does anyone know where i can get help with questions from? Or can I just post them here? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ridium)
    I've finished all the chapters for C3 but i have about 3-4 unfinished questions per exercise that I'm still stuck on. Does anyone know where i can get help with questions from? Or can I just post them here? :p:
    yeah, you can post them here, someone would try do them,
    I f you are doing Heinemen Book I can upload the soltionbank, but not today, Is it Ok?

ReputationRep:
    yeah, you can post them here, someone would try do them,
    I f you are doing Heinemen Book I can upload the soltionbank, but not today, Is it Ok?
    Sure, Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I did the C3 Jan 2010 Paper and I got 70/75! I'll admit that it took me exactly 1h30 minutes because I had to keep checking and there was a notable difference in difficulty. Good luck to those who sat this exam!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ridium)
    Sure, Thanks
    Pm me your email address I'll mail it!!

Must do a paper today. I got an E for my last paper. 2 marks from a D but its still unacceptable.

ReputationRep:
    crusty fanny

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 27, 2010

University open days

• University of Chichester
    Multiple Departments Undergraduate
    Thu, 25 Oct '18
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 26 Oct '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Oct '18
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.