Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whisperings)
    what a lovely week you've got to look forward to! But if you're like me and C4 is your last exam then next weekend you can chillll!
    I got Bio4 and chem 5 the week after that..thanks for the reminder

I'm planning to finish off both c3 and c4 today though:p:

ReputationRep:
    C3 is going to be a nightmare. I feel like i dont know anything for it :-(

ReputationRep:
    Chem bio phy maths unit 4 +maths unit 3 from tuesday to friday, just finished same subjects unit 2s and m2 today.
    Trying to prepare for all, but cant seem to get any guaranteed. Hehe, life's interesting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2deep)
    Are you sure there isn't a thread already:curious:

I got:

Tuesday: C3
    Wednesday: OCR Bio5 (F215)
    Thursday: Chem4 (6CH04)
    Friday: C4

FML
    a looooooooooooooooooooooooooot of people have that week. cheer up

ReputationRep:
    c3 and c4 make me want to cry.
    im not even exaggerating, i could easily shed a tear doing past papers.

ReputationRep:
    After doing C4, C3 is a walk in the park. It was never massively hard to begin with, I just hope they don't ask too many 'graphy' questions this time. I still don't understand fully how to find the range and domain of a function :facepalm2:.

ReputationRep:
    These two exams are actually going to be the end of me..
    I just cant revise.. esp. with Biology looming over me too.
    Night before revision i think.x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TwilightKnight)
    After doing C4, C3 is a walk in the park. It was never massively hard to begin with, I just hope they don't ask too many 'graphy' questions this time. I still don't understand fully how to find the range and domain of a function :facepalm2:.
    Really? I find C3 much more challenging. And I second that second statement though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juuu :))
    Hey! A place for us all to freak out together! :/

Just so you know, there are already seperate threads for each of these exams...

C4
    And C3

Go there and join in the fun....

(Original post by MHorman)
    Just so you know, there are already seperate threads for each of these exams...

C4
    And C3

Go there and join in the fun....
    :ditto:

Came here to post that. Might decide which thread to put this one in coz I think its better to have seperate threads for each module for less confusion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    :ditto:

Came here to post that. Might decide which thread to put this one in coz I think its better to have seperate threads for each module for less confusion.
    Great mids think alike.

Just close this one, nothing useful has been added, links are there to the proper ones...

I went to close this one before i realised i was on the wrong forum, i am a mod on a different one. Mmmmmm mod powers.....:cool:

(Original post by TwilightKnight)
    Look at the equation for y. It usually involves ln or e and if it does its usually x is greater than ot equal to 1 plus any transformation of the equation or x is an element of real numbers for anything else, but watch out for 1/0 values when you do that!

ReputationRep:
    I have compeletly flopped m2, I better revise for c3.

ReputationRep:
    So, what questions are you expecting to come up?

ReputationRep:
    Prove the riemann hypothesis.

ReputationRep:
    Are you seriously asking what questions people expect to come up?

Just look at January's paper, and that's near enough what you'd get but with different numbers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecityscape)
    Prove the riemann hypothesis.
    The million dollar question.

ReputationRep:
    hopefully not the graphs for arcsinx, arccosx, arctanx.. cba to learn them, have they come up in exams before?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jingers)
    Are you seriously asking what questions people expect to come up?

Just look at January's paper, and that's near enough what you'd get but with different numbers.
    I hope so!! :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andrew.P)
    hopefully not the graphs for arcsinx, arccosx, arctanx.. cba to learn them, have they come up in exams before?
    Nope. But who knows.. They might show up in your exam paper!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 27, 2010
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.