Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ultimate1)
    Yeah? Whats been your recent scores mate? I really struggled on Jan '02 today and got 63/75, anyone know the grade boundaries for this beast of an exam? :mad:
    Getting around 90s so with one more month to go I'm ready, but not so with C3 and C4!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr.Black Knight)
    Getting around 90s so with one more month to go I'm ready, but not so with C3 and C4!!
    congrats!!!!

ReputationRep:
    does anyone have the mark scheme for june 2009?

ReputationRep:
    dose any one has notes on chapter one? please help me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dush_2)
    dose any one has notes on chapter one? please help me
    Are you from sri lanka?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *sageevan*)
    Are you from sri lanka?
    yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dush_2)
    yes
    Are you still in sri lanka?

ReputationRep:
    No one has june 09 paper?

I couldn't find it on freeexampapers.com

ReputationRep:
    ok, just under a month till the exam now, why did this thread go so silent...heh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KeineHeldenMehr)
    ok, just under a month till the exam now, why did this thread go so silent...heh.
    Just want this done and out of the way now..... Quite confident on 90+ unless we get an exam like Jan '10 :mad:

ReputationRep:
    dont know any of this, if i did this exam now i would actually get 0 lol... how long do you think it would take to learn and is it that much harder than m1?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MIKE ESSIEN IS QUITE SICK)
    dont know any of this, if i did this exam now i would actually get 0 lol... how long do you think it would take to learn and is it that much harder than m1?
    At first its got a decent learning curve, but once you get it, its not that much harder than M1. Good Luck.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have the 09 Series of PP and MS for Jan and June, and Jan10?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.