Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone completely in love with a girl but know you are never going to get her? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Igor00)
    What more is there to know? You've convinced yourself that you genuinely love a girl that you don't even know. You're basing that 'love' (and I use that term loosely) on what you, a stranger to her, have witnessed from a far. You're infatuated. Don't try and disguise it.
    The fudge do you know what's going on inside me you pleb?

I dream about marrying this Girl all the frikin Time i know i Love her but i just can't have her. Infatuation doesn't make me cry every now and then over her.

You wouldn't understand anything you are a robot and a blight !!

ReputationRep:
    I haven't read the rest of the thread, which is probably my bad, but...

I have once met a girl who I thought I would never have; it was pretty much love at first sight, we hung out a couple of times and it was really nice. However, she was in an eight year relationship. She wasn't going to cheat and I wouldn't have 'gone there' - as much as I wanted her. A year later, when we'd lost touch completely and were getting on with our lives, I bumped into her again... this time, she was out of her relationship while I was in one. However, I knew my relationship was going nowhere and I had wanted to end it for months, but I suppose bumping into her again, finding out that she remembered me and liked me, well it kinda gave me the guts to end the relationship I was in. After we started to hang out a bit more and see each other more frequently, she told me after being to a club one that night she knew how I felt - that I loved her - but didn't want to hear it just then. I understood that and saw it as the best thing she could have said, I mean, she didn't run away or anything. We've now been together almost nine months; we're living together and even before we were, we saw each other almost everyday. I know a lot of people would maybe say that being together for only seven months before moving in with one another is far too fast, but we've actually been through a hell of a lot - stuff she told me about on the very first night we met because she just knew she could trust me and that I'd understand - like hospital appointments, family stuff, surgeries, personal things, etc. So...

Never say never.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Igor00)
    Don't confuse 'being a pussy' with 'pride'.
    Don't worry I haven't.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 20, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.