Turn on thread page Beta

Muscles on guys = unattractive? watch

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else find guys who are pretty muscley and fit, just not, attractive? Something about it just doesn't seem, I dunno, natural or something. It's almost like, they look too bulky for their body, or something, it's odd.
    Like, I'd much prefer a weedy stick-thin guy, to someone that's like, ripped anyday, I guess it just doesn't do it for me.
    Surely I'm not the only one...?

ReputationRep:
    Complete agreement, here.

In order of preference, personally: fat............thin............. .......................muscley

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpj1987)

In order of preference, personally: fat............thin............. .......................muscley
    u like fat dudes? girls on here are so weird.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely agree.

Muscles totally put me off- toned bodies are a turn on but muscles on arms/legs/neck absolutely no way :p:

ReputationRep:
    Can't agree more.
    guys looks a little bit...eh....silly when they show off their muscles.

ReputationRep:
    Personally I HATE skinny boys. Men with muscles are so much hotter.

ReputationRep:
    thread is making me sad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suzi!)
    Sorry, but i completely disagree with you!
    Muslces on guys = hot hot hot!!!!

Muscley > Thin > Fat
    thread moving right direction

ReputationRep:
    Really sorry but i completely disagree muscles are soo hot! Has anyone seen john cena yum yum! hehe

ReputationRep:
    Hmm... personally, i don't like guys who show off massive muscles. i really don't like super-muscle... I agree with you... it doesn't look right.

Just normal or maybe a little toned is fine for me :3

ReputationRep:
    For me it goes, Muscles...Fat....Thin...

Muscles are what male beauty should be. I went backstage after a TNA wrestling show and some of the guys were just to huge and it didn't look natural. But you don't expect normal guys to be deformed looking. Touching muscle is amazing, you can sense the strength. Ahhh...

Thin guys are gross and lazy and not natural in that I think guys should aim to be strong.

How do I get my boyfriend to want to be muscly I miss it.

ReputationRep:
    I hate muscley guys. For me it's just so off-putting similar to somthig disgusting like acne. :puke:

Actually, I have little preference between a thin & toned guy and a bigger one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ijustlovetolearn)

Muscles are what male beauty should be. I went backstage after a TNA wrestling show and some of the guys were just to huge and it didn't look natural. But you don't expect normal guys to be deformed looking. Touching muscle is amazing, you can sense the strength. Ahhh...

Thin guys are gross and lazy and not natural in that I think guys should aim to be strong.

show him, pics of me

and drool all over them in front of him

ReputationRep:

Get a new boyfriend?

ReputationRep:
    Muscles are what male beauty should be.

Have to say I don't really agree, at all. Are you saying that like, guys should simply be muscley because their bodies CAN be?
    In the same way that girls should have big breasts and hips, just because that's what differences they have? So, someone with a small bust or tiny hips wouldn't have 'female beauty' and hence, should 'aim to be bigger'?
    I dunno, I just think what you said isn't really fair on the whole male population, big, small, strong, weak, whatever.
    That's just my opinion anyway
    :pingu:

ReputationRep:
    i don't mind toned and a little athletic but over the top just screams vain!! it also looks like guys with really big muscles might squash girls!! my bf is pretty thin to be fair but he plays rugby and cycles a lot so he's toned and got strong arms, and i no this sounds sad, but they make me feel safe and comfortable. in saying that, everyone has their preferences and i do know some people who like really it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tull)
    Have to say I don't really agree, at all. Are you saying that like, guys should simply be muscley because their bodies CAN be?
    In the same way that girls should have big breasts and hips, just because that's what differences they have? So, someone with a small bust or tiny hips wouldn't have 'female beauty' and hence, should 'aim to be bigger'?
    I dunno, I just think what you said isn't really fair on the whole male population, big, small, strong, weak, whatever.
    That's just my opinion anyway
    :pingu:
    But women can't actually achieve bigger hips and bust, naturally. They just get fat. That's more like a genetic difference. Where as a skinny bloke can gain muscle by simply lifting something up. Men are supposed to be muscley anyway, it's just modern society that's the reason for all this skinny crap, with jobs being nothing more than using a computer or keyboard. Go back 100 years and you'll find a lot of men were muscley just through their jobs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpj1987)

Marry me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aura1947)
    Marry me.
    My boyfriend wouldn't be too happy. :nope: :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yay! I thought I was the only one.

I'd much rather have a guy without loads of muscles.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.