Turn on thread page Beta

Muscles on guys = unattractive? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cortez)

So do you think I look stupid then? I'm 5'6, possibly 5'7, and I'm 70kg (BMI = 25). Genuine question, others can comment too.

I think regardless of height, muscle looks better than no muscle. I'll see if I can find a pic of me before I started.
    You've been squatting son. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YL_LDN)
    You've been squatting son. :yes:
    lol how did you guess? Because I think it's hard to tell whether my legs are big or not in that pic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dnator)
    What do girls think about andy sheridan, England Prop?

Spoiler:
    Show

:coma: :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    lol how did you guess? Because I think it's hard to tell whether my legs are big or not in that pic.

Proportionality. For your height, if you didn't squat, your legs would look different for sure .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InadequateJusticex)
    If your definition of overweight is 50kg, then sure, I'm definitely overweight.
    LOL! no thats not overweight thats pretty twigletty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tull)
    Have to say I don't really agree, at all. Are you saying that like, guys should simply be muscley because their bodies CAN be?
    In the same way that girls should have big breasts and hips, just because that's what differences they have? So, someone with a small bust or tiny hips wouldn't have 'female beauty' and hence, should 'aim to be bigger'?
    I dunno, I just think what you said isn't really fair on the whole male population, big, small, strong, weak, whatever.
    That's just my opinion anyway
    :pingu:

I don't understand how you can compare males building muscle which happens daily across the world to females making their breasts bigger, which without surgery is impossible. And changing the female frame is impossible altogether.

When I know my male friends work out and are working to physically improve themselves i'm very impressed. A lot of guys have to work MUCH harder than others to achieve muscular frames, some find it virtually impossible, and some simply suit a thin frame, no that i'd be attracted to them. But the majority of guys CAN.

Women however can't make their hips wider or breasts bigger. Thats absurd. Female beauty relies totally on bone structure to a large extent whereas male beauty is simply adding on to what you already have. I could work out everyday and still never get a body as sexually desirable as a friend who hasn't run since she was 10.

For example, I have a large rib cage and tiny hips, so will never be able to get a good body. My twin brother on the other hand gets to go to the gym and bulk and is getting a great physique. I myself am unable to get an ideal female figure, and would if I could. If I was a guy, and had the ability to make myself stronger, I would. So can't understand why some are perfectly happy to just be thin. Though I guess they've sussed that a lot of girls prefer thin guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cessie)
    In response to the requests for pics/being more specific....I like this 'level' of muscle :P Don't like the abs to be any more defined than this and all sticky-outy!

http://www.mostbeautifulman.com/actors/paulwalker

Wouldn't mind a bit 'fatter' as well but still same level of muscley-ness.

Not a fan of the upside-down-triange shape where the hips/waist and small and the shoulders are huuuuge.
    Oh god yes...he's perfect. Bit of fat on the top would be nice too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by examhunter)
    This thread is hilarious. I rekon all the girls saying they do not like muscle are probably fattys who have never got laid and never actually get the attention of muscular men.
    I don't like muscle. I have a BMI of 19 and I've never been single/without sex on tap since I was 17.

Come again?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    :drool: Bigger and/or more toned is still fine, but this is lush! I'll take 3 please.

Muscles are disgusting with a capital D :puke: :puke: at ANY level of definition and/or bulge! No clue why but I have always adored skinny men and athletic men make me want to run, :hide: and never come out of hiding lol do not know why but not only are they bumpy, weird and unnatural looking but also seem kinda frightening and make the person look imposing, domineering and it scares me:afraid: Go girls with non mainstream tastes! Skinny all the way! I don't let the media influence my taste!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iloveflamenco)
    Muscles are disgusting with a capital D at ANY level of definition and/or bulge! No clue why but I have always adored skinny men and athletic men make me want to run, and never come out of hiding lol do not know why but not only are they bumpy, weird and unnatural looking but also seem kinda frightening and make the person look imposing, domineering and it scares me Go girls with non mainstream tastes! Skinny all the way! I don't let the media influence my taste!!!!
    Ok. And why did you quote me?
    Edit - Ahh, you're new! Never mind!

ReputationRep:

So do you think I look stupid then? I'm 5'6, possibly 5'7, and I'm 70kg (BMI = 25). Genuine question, others can comment too.
    Cortez your build is almost my idea of what would to me most. Little bit of muscle but not too obvious. Looks really good, curious about your face though..and I realize there is no way to say that that does not seem like I'm flirting. :o:

Keep in mind when I say my preference, its not that I would ONLY go out with men like this. But my ideas of what features on a man are clearly defined, and this is why I don't bother with the 1-10 looks scale. But essentially big buys, like ones that could be night club doormen. And sometimes those guys are not "toned" but they still manage to be physically strong.

Just no.

I'd rather have a muscular guy than a skinny, weedy, adolescent looking guy who looked like he could snap any minute.

ReputationRep:
    I like a small amount of muscle (toned) but yeah, too over the top is just eww.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.