Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakujo)
    That's not very nice.

But I loled.
    If you like it, you rep it. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not at all bothered by men's bodies as long as they're healthy, not too thin, not too fat, not too muscly. 'Normal' will do me fine, thanks.

If someone is muscly because they play sports, that's fine. If they're muscly because they're vain enough to go to the gym frequently with the intent of growing big muscles, then that is totally unattractive... blech.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, I totally agree.

I wouldn't go as far as to say I like weedy guys (who does?) but generically slim is definitely preferable to muscles. I like a guy to have a nice stomach, but by that I mean for it to be slim rather than a six pack. Also, I like nice shoulders but I mean that in the protective sense rather than wanting them to be big and bulky. Fairly tall, slim (but not too skinny!) guys are the best in my opinion. I don't want them to resemble a twelve year old, but equally I don't want them to be all big and beefy. Just, no.

ReputationRep:
    nah I find skinny guys really unattractive, muscles anyday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YL_LDN)
    If you like it, you rep it. :yes:
    stop rep whoring.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raisin.)
    Nope, I totally agree.

I wouldn't go as far as to say I like weedy guys (who does?) but generically slim is definitely preferable to muscles. I like a guy to have a nice stomach, but by that I mean for it to be slim rather than a six pack. Also, I like nice shoulders but I mean that in the protective sense rather than wanting them to be big and bulky. Fairly tall, slim (but not too skinny!) guys are the best in my opinion. I don't want them to resemble a twelve year old, but equally I don't want them to be all big and beefy. Just, no.
    Aaaaaaaaa-men. (ah, pun-galore tonight).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by You-Rock-My-World)
    stop rep whoring.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by You-Rock-My-World)
    stop rep whoring.

You know you want to.

ReputationRep:
    I HATE muscles, toned is nice but 6 packs, no thankyou:no:. I'd rather a skinny guy, nice and tall so he can protect me:o: but still skinny, hip bones<3. Tbh I'd rather a little bit of chub over muscles.

ReputationRep:
    bones on guys = disgusting ****

ReputationRep:
    Toned, but not too muscly.... ergh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sithius)
    A tall skinny guy is not going to protect you lol. Height =/= strength.
    I'd feel like he could protect me though, I don't ever think he would literally have to:p:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tull)
    Does anyone else find guys who are pretty muscley and fit, just not, attractive? Something about it just doesn't seem, I dunno, natural or something. It's almost like, they look too bulky for their body, or something, it's odd.
    Like, I'd much prefer a weedy stick-thin guy, to someone that's like, ripped anyday, I guess it just doesn't do it for me.
    Surely I'm not the only one...?
    I agree, I'd rather guys weren't muscely, but then I try not to place too much emphasis on how people look, personality ftw. I guess that's why I don't like muscles; I associate them on a guy with machoism etc.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Girls, how often do you see a guy who you think is too muscular?

In my day to day life, I never ever see a muscular guy, at all. They're all skinny students/footballers/emos. The only time I ever see a muscular guy is at the gym, wearing a vest, who is most likely on anabolic steroids.

Girls, post pictures of what is 'too muscular' that you would actually come across in real life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpj1987)
    Complete agreement, here.

In order of preference, personally: fat............thin............. .......................muscley
    WTF!?!?! :| I hate being "FAT" im not under weight or anything but why the hell would I want to be fat!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adonis)
    thread is making me sad
    same im not liking it no man wants to be fat /end

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tull)
    Does anyone else find guys who are pretty muscley and fit, just not, attractive? Something about it just doesn't seem, I dunno, natural or something. It's almost like, they look too bulky for their body, or something, it's odd.
    Like, I'd much prefer a weedy stick-thin guy, to someone that's like, ripped anyday, I guess it just doesn't do it for me.
    Surely I'm not the only one...?
    :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Genesis-ar92)
    WTF!?!?! :| I hate being "FAT" im not under weight or anything but why the hell would I want to be fat!?!
    Did I say you had to be?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterflyleg)
    I hate muslces on guys. But I guess most women love it...

It's gross xD
    that pic is too much, but muscles that arent OTT are fine!!!

ReputationRep:
    Nope! I disagree.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.