Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    Nope! I disagree.
    :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpj1987)
    Did I say you had to be?
    sorry let me reword, why would anybody WANT to be fat it does not make sense :|

ReputationRep:
    Nope! I disagree.

(Original post by londonboym)
    But women can't actually achieve bigger hips and bust, naturally. They just get fat. That's more like a genetic difference. Where as a skinny bloke can gain muscle by simply lifting something up. Men are supposed to be muscley anyway, it's just modern society that's the reason for all this skinny crap, with jobs being nothing more than using a computer or keyboard. Go back 100 years and you'll find a lot of men were muscley just through their jobs.
    What, the peasants?

ReputationRep:
    Did I say you had to be?
    Interesting, what is it you like about fat blokes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adonis)
    (Original post by Genesis-ar92)
    :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moe Lester)
    Interesting, what is it you like about fat blokes?
    The fat. I think it's very attractive. :p:

I guess also (with those who are completely happy that way), the fact that such people don't tend to care as much about what others think about them.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, whatever butters your bread (in the case of your men lots of butter)

ReputationRep:
    It's not like she has control over what she likes :P

ReputationRep:

I guess also (with those who are completely happy that way), the fact that such people don't tend to care as much about what others think about them.
    its not about if people care about you, its not caring about yourself!!! It means your lazy and your going to die of a heart attack!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Smack)
    Girls, how often do you see a guy who you think is too muscular?

In my day to day life, I never ever see a muscular guy, at all. They're all skinny students/footballers/emos. The only time I ever see a muscular guy is at the gym, wearing a vest, who is most likely on anabolic steroids.

Girls, post pictures of what is 'too muscular' that you would actually come across in real life.
    Seriously, gals. I'm generally interested.

ReputationRep:
    :five:
    threesome ahoy (no innuendo)

ReputationRep:
    sorry let me reword, why would anybody WANT to be fat it does not make sense :|
    Maybe for you.

Can't you just accept the fact that she likes fat guys? It's her choice and her life. So jog on.

ReputationRep:
    its not about if people care about you, its not caring about yourself!!! It means your lazy and your going to die of a heart attack!
    Then they suit me fine, because I'm lazy too. :p:

You can be healthy without going to the gym every day and lifting weights, too, in case your issue is with specific build.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterflyleg)
    Maybe for you.

Can't you just accept the fact that she likes fat guys? It's her choice and her life. So jog on.
    I accepted it it is her choice I just do not think any male would choose it given the choice between a toned and fat body

ReputationRep:
    Then they suit me fine, because I'm lazy too. :p:

You can be healthy without going to the gym every day and lifting weights, too, in case your issue is with specific build.
    oh for the love of god, I thought your on about fat people as the clinically obese!! Not just people that are untoned! Haha sorry I am not sure about the caliber of muscle we are talking about here

are we talking

or something like

ReputationRep:
    I accepted it it is her choice I just do not think any male would choose it given the choice between a toned and fat body
    But you don't know that for sure :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

OMG! How is this even possible?:eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterflyleg)
    But you don't know that for sure :rolleyes:
    haha true but I assume most would like to be toned at least :P

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.