Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adonis)
    ewww

can I ask, what is it about muscle u dislike?

or rather what it is about fat u love
    I don't know, exactly. It's not really something I control. :p:

Muscles are just something I really dislike. Even at a small size they look bumpy, and veiny, and all weird-shaped. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natasha_c)
    Thats perfect :p:

ReputationRep:
    Apparently women who appreciate a fit musular physique tend to be much more sexual and love men. And those that do not tend to be barren, and far too career focussed,men to them are just an accessory . Women obsessed with careers is very unattractive. I know which type I'd rather date,even if they are a minority (which I don't really believe in any case)

Personally I think bodybuilders of the 70's and early 80's were at the limits of still being attractive to more than a small number of women.Arnold never had a problem bedding women even when he was a seen as a broke muscle bound type with a German accent who would never make it big in Hollywood .He saw them as a pleasurable workout.

I don't think guys who stay natural should listen at all too what is mainly silly insecure girls. Of course some guys look better jacked up than others,some look a bit ridiculous because they do not have a balanced workout plan ending up with a disproportionate physique.But that is for them to judge.

ReputationRep:
    I think girls that don't like muscles are a minority to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Genesis-ar92)
    so basically: you believe that a man`s body is not a true representation of the man himself and that you despise those you conform to what society portrays to be morally acceptable is what you are saying in a nut shell
    Where have I said any of that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpj1987)
    Where have I said any of that?
    its just the only explanation I can think of its just what you said I don`t understand, I would say troll but you are obviously not one

ReputationRep:
    Not too much:

Too much:

Just too much:

That pic of Ryan Reynolds is pretty much perfect though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ministerdonut)
    Apparently women who appreciate a fit musular physique tend to be much more sexual and love men. And those that do not tend to be barren, and far too career focussed,men to them are just an accessory . Women obsessed with careers is very unattractive. I know which type I'd rather date,even if they are a minority (which I don't really believe in any case)

Personally I think bodybuilders of the 70's and early 80's were at the limits of still being attractive to more than a small number of women.Arnold never had a problem bedding women even when he was a seen as a broke muscle bound type with a German accent who would never make it big in Hollywood .He saw them as a pleasurable workout.

I don't think guys who stay natural should listen at all too what is mainly silly insecure girls. Of course some guys look better jacked up than others,some look a bit ridiculous because they do not have a balanced workout plan ending up with a disproportionate physique.But that is for them to judge.
    Arnold was arnold

he would've got women even if he was fat and homeless

ANYWAY

most guys would struggle to naturally become 'too muscular' for the liking of girls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ministerdonut)
    :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    its just the only explanation I can think of its just what you said I don`t understand, I would say troll but you are obviously not one
    It's just a preference. I don't think there's anything TO understand, really.
    It's exactly the same as you perhaps liking blonde hair, or brown hair, or hazel eyes, or blue ones, or small or large breasts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)

Too much:

oh snap

on both accounts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    Not too much:

Too much:

Just too much:

I agree with that now YOUR making sense

ReputationRep:
    It's just a preference. I don't think there's anything TO understand, really.
    It's exactly the same as you perhaps liking blonde hair, or brown hair, or hazel eyes, or blue ones, or small or large breasts.
    hmm ok thats fair

Hazel eyes and medium sized

ReputationRep:
    hmm ok thats fair

Hazel eyes and medium sized
    :rofl:

Ew, how? You're weird.

(kidding!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adonis)
    Arnold was arnold

he would've got women even if he was fat and homeless

ANYWAY

most guys would struggle to naturally become 'too muscular' for the liking of girls

I agree but,I think if he had been fat and acted the way he did at times people would have just laughed at him. I certainly think his impressive physique backed up his behaviour. The latest biography fantastic (not the hit job writted by a woman who was influenced by sly or an earler one influenced by the spurned homosexual) describes several situations where a man who looked like a bag of offal would have been laughed out the street never mind a building. They would have just written him off as delusional. He went into Bodybuilding partly because it suited his personality and aims.

ReputationRep:
    wow, i remember kicking off a thread bout bishamon and he got slated even when he wasnt overly muscular. i think tsr is full of little girls, this is a den fro zack efferon and jake from twilight lovers. Women like muscle, girls like...well girls can **** off.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Ew, how? You're weird.

(kidding!)
    I think because where I am from Brown eyes are pretty much dominant its just in my genes to be attracted to them, as Robins are attracted to bright red colours

ReputationRep:
    I have to completely disagree with the OP. I find skinny guys extremely unattractive. Muscles ftw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rlw31)
    I have to completely disagree with the OP. I find skinny guys extremely unattractive. Muscles ftw.
    elección buena Señorita

ReputationRep:
    'weedy stick-thin guy'
    Eurgh.

Poll
Are you going to a Festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.