Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by An Equalibrium)
    wow, i remember kicking off a thread bout bishamon and he got slated even when he wasnt overly muscular. i think tsr is full of little girls, this is a den fro zack efferon and jake from twilight lovers. Women like muscle, girls like...well girls can **** off.
    :lolwut:

... if you like ridiculous assumptions perhaps you will like this one: TSR is full of insecure boys who think they know better what women want. Also most of them want to build big muscles to make up for lack of intelligence and for having a small penis.

ReputationRep:
    lool i like muscless but only a little bit toned i don't like it when guys aree toooo hench

skinny guyss = (n) unnattractive sorry not my type (

ReputationRep:
    I love it when the boys try to come up with psychological deficiencies in the women who wouldn't be attracted to them. People have different tastes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Genesis-ar92)
    I agree with that now YOUR making sense
    You're gay? :curious:

:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tull)
    Does anyone else find guys who are pretty muscley and fit, just not, attractive? Something about it just doesn't seem, I dunno, natural or something. It's almost like, they look too bulky for their body, or something, it's odd.
    Like, I'd much prefer a weedy stick-thin guy, to someone that's like, ripped anyday, I guess it just doesn't do it for me.
    Surely I'm not the only one...?
    Mmmm, where do girls like you exist then? :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    The kind of physique I LOVE:

Yum yum.

ReputationRep:
    For me muscular guys are definitely hotter up to a point like if it looks naturalish then it's sexy but I absolutely hate it when guys go overboard with it with like massive bulging arms n overly muscled chest/abs that's just disgusting. wrestler bodies especially look terrible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by An Equalibrium)
    wow, i remember kicking off a thread bout bishamon and he got slated even when he wasnt overly muscular. i think tsr is full of little girls, this is a den fro zack efferon and jake from twilight lovers. Women like muscle, girls like...well girls can **** off.
    It's funny you would say that when you are a little boy.

I am five years older than you and I have no interest in muscles.

ReputationRep:
    Mmm...Muscles On Guyz...x Sexiii Man.....xx:yes: :rolleyes: :p: HOoRTT....x[/SIZE]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren__x)
    I HATE muscles, toned is nice but 6 packs, no thankyou:no:. I'd rather a skinny guy, nice and tall so he can protect me:o: but still skinny, hip bones<3. Tbh I'd rather a little bit of chub over muscles.
    How on earth is a tall, skinny guy going to protect you, that's one of the worst combo's, skinny making him light, and tall making his centre of mass not low at all. He'd get battered in most situations.

ReputationRep:
    I hate it when guys go overboard with the muscles, it looks better natural.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    You're gay? :curious:
    :p:
    "The Tod appreciates Hot regardless of gender"
    hahah no I like booobs am not gay haha women`s that is :P

ReputationRep:
    Broad shoulders, TONED stomach and nice arms is all I ask. I don't actually like the whole six pack/huge pecs/bulging bicep look. I especially hate when you've gotten to the point where your legs look detachable.

I would rather have this...
    Spoiler:
    Show

Than this...
    Spoiler:
    Show

No seriously...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    How on earth is a tall, skinny guy going to protect you, that's one of the worst combo's, skinny making him light, and tall making his centre of mass not low at all. He'd get battered in most situations.
    I never meant I wanted him to fight for me:lolwut:, like I said before I dont want a bodyguard. A guy taller than me is nice is all.

ReputationRep:
    Its because you are seriously self conscious and have to go out with an unfit pig with a beer belly that hates themself even more than you do in order to feel better about yourself.

ReputationRep:
    I have a few muscles here and there, if i see anyone that's not even toned slightly it gives me the impression that they're lazy and/or don't care about their appearance.

ReputationRep:
    muscley guys are far hotter than fat guys. Though i dont like really ripped ones...its best to find a balance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cowsgoquack)
    Its because you are seriously self conscious and have to go out with an unfit pig with a beer belly that hates themself even more than you do in order to feel better about yourself.
    With an attitude like that, I think those 'unfit pigs with a beer belly' would get laid 3x much more than you.

People have no control over their preference. Grow up and stop bashing other people about their preference, because it is redundant and foolish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InadequateJusticex)
    With an attitude like that, I think those 'unfit pigs with a beer belly' would get laid 3x much more than you.

People have no control over their preference. Grow up and stop bashing other people about their preference, because it is redundant and foolish.
    ha ha you're overweight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SallySparrow66)
    I especially hate when you've gotten to the point where your legs look detachable. .
    Pardon? lol

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.