Turn on thread page Beta

Confronting Stalked girl after 4 years NOW! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LiveFastDieYoung)
    troll!

real stalkers arnt so unrepentant! he wouldnt admit to being out side her house, hed be talking about how amazing she was and such....
    hehe, strange how much you know about stalkers mate :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holly Hiskey)
    Right, doesn't the fact that she called the police to TRY AND MAKE YOU STOP mean anything to you? Don't do it, she doesn't like you
    It's been a year since and nothing's changed. It's worth the risk regardless of what happens.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katherinevalentine2)
    It's been a year since and nothing's changed. It's worth the risk regardless of what happens.
    have you been on tag through that year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thenuts)
    have you been on tag through that year?

No.

ReputationRep:
    You're 41? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    shouldnt you facebook her first?
    ya'no message her saying your outside and tell her you like her underwear

ReputationRep:
    how old is she if your 41?!

ReputationRep:
    Awww this is just too sad and funny, if you're a troll- get a life, if you're actually a stalker- again get a life, the fact that she got the police involved makes it pretty clear that she doesnt want anything to do with you especially if you;ve stalked her for the last four years- creep!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by umbrellahead)
    You're 41? :lolwut:

No, I'm 21.

ReputationRep:
    Stalking is fun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samba)
    hehe, strange how much you know about stalkers mate :p:
    lmao just thought about that one :P

saw a channel four documentary on it a while back though

too self-absorbed to be a stalker!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RachaelS)
    Awww this is just too sad and funny, if you're a troll- get a life, if you're actually a stalker- again get a life, the fact that she got the police involved makes it pretty clear that she doesnt want anything to do with you especially if you;ve stalked her for the last four years- creep!
    well you're just narrow minded and horrible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by schoolstudent)
    well you're just narrow minded and horrible
    Why? Because i think he should leave the poor girl alone, she obviously doesnt want anything to do with him if she's getting the police involved, I feel very sorry for the girl if she's been stalked for the last four years, how is that narrow minded?

ReputationRep:
    Then if you're not a troll, you're a moron. Get over it; if you can't do that, get a shrink.
    LOL!!!! im sorry i no this is rude to you mate but that comment got me cracking up! also how are you thinkin of approaching this person?? lol say hi im your stalker do you remember me....you might get pepper sprayed mate.

peace

:woo: :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    But, considering the demented sick person you are, I'm fairly sure you've got all the stalker/kidnapper accessories available.

Have you been stalking someone for 4 years?
    Do you think you are ready to man up and talk to her?
    Are you worried you are not prepared for this?

WELL DO NOT FEAR! FOR HELP IS AT HAND WITH NEW Stalker/Kidnapper kit comes free with duck tape! available at your local stalker outlet

again so sorry for the above post.

ReputationRep:
    You sound like a troll but if you aren't

Why don't you get a life and move on, It is obvious that she doesn't like you, If you turn up at her house all she will do it report you again is that not a clue that she just doesn't like you.

ReputationRep:
    Leave the poor girl alone before she gets a restraining order put on you.

ReputationRep:
    So, I've been stalking this girl I've known since high school. She contacted the police last year because I tried to get in touch with her. I'm sick of spending Valentine's alone, so I'm going to her house right now.
    I hope you're gonna enjoy getting bummed in prison...

ReputationRep:
    Stalking is fun.

Not for the victim its not!! :mad:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 14, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.