Turn on thread page Beta

Who else is alone on V-day? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Me And I don't understand all the people like 'It's just a commercial trap why are you annoyed blah blah', I don't want the chocolates themselves, I want someone that cares enough to buy them :p:

Can't even eat chocolate cos it's the dentist soon, so I'll have to spend the day bingeing on spaghetti, toast, and Cheerios...

ReputationRep:
    Me, sat in my room at uni, on my own. On tsr and youtube.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not alone, I'm with the person I love most in the world - me.

ReputationRep:
    Don't really get the big deal of v-day. It's no different from any other day.

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't this morning, but I am now. Boyfriend has a hockey game. Bleh, I like lazy Sundays anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dantheman09)
    Me, sat in my room at uni, on my own. On tsr and youtube.
    Im doing the exact same ha

ReputationRep:
    Spread the happy happy!!
    Singletons of TSR, let me tell you why we should be in a good mood. We have a world full of opportunity and freedom. There are worlds of interesting things to learn about, amazing books to read, beautiful music to listen to, a limitless internet to explore, great films to enjoy, fascinating people to meet, awesome times to be had! No need to concern ourselves with anything but getting back to what drives us, no matter what it is.
    Relationships will come later, so enjoy the opportunities you've got right now

This way of thought gets me by at least, hopefully some people will take something from it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm always on my own on this day :woo:

On the plus side my wallet is happier for it :gah:

(Original post by ibysaiyan)
    Meh doing some fp2 as i type.
    sounds like my kind of valentines day

ReputationRep:
    I am, will be spending some time with my friends later though, will probably just watch a film or something. Really not bothered tbh, its just like any other day :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear, I feel like I should be feeling bad for spending today without a boyfriend.

But I don't..? I like my own company just fiine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i.am.lost)
    I'm probably spending it in the company of my Chemistry textbook..

Me too

ReputationRep:
    Nope, I'm with family, and my computer

ReputationRep:
    I thought this was about the the 2nd world war at first, i was well confused.

Oh well, i have my fa cup match

ReputationRep:
    I'm always single on Feb 14th, it never really gets to me because I spend it with my family so it just feels like any other day. But this year I'm living on my own 4 hours away from home so I'm feeling a bit lonely - so I've just been to tesco to pick up some ben & jerry's and wine! That should help!

ReputationRep:
    me

ReputationRep:
    I've noticed less people are on MSN/Facebook today. I guess more people are out with their partner today.
    Meh, who cares.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I'm alone, working on my counselling essay :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe it is a blessing that this year's valentines day is the same day as Chinese New year first day (: so, maority of Chinese should be with family

ReputationRep:
    Ive never had anyone to celebrate valentines day with. :rolleyes: Its so cliched and crap anyway.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.