Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    yeh im at orlando villiage

ReputationRep:
    wednesday night in macaulays sounds good lol x

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

Yeah Bolton is my Insurance choice of University. If I don't manage to get into Salford i'll be going.
    I'm Joanna, 21 and hoping to be starting my Law degree

ReputationRep:
    Yep, hope to start my MA in Creative Writing there! My mum went to Bolton and got her degree there (a first) so she did really well

ReputationRep:
    Hey peeps, I start in september doin a special effects corse. just got me letter sayin im in the orlando village accomidation aswell so if ure in a flat with me, expect to be drinkin to celebrate the 1st day of student life lol

ReputationRep:
    aw i hope im ina flat with u then im guna be drinking all week haha x

ReputationRep:
    haha me too! thats what freshers week is all about!! and its my birthday on the 30th of september so mine will be a bit extended! lol xx

ReputationRep:
    I haven't been on here in forever I applied for hollins soon as orlando doesn't have an oven. I can't live without my fish fingers!
    Looking forward to starting =)
    But nervous as its so far away!

ReputationRep:
    im a bit nervous aw god knows what ill be eating i need to go on a diet lol x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LittleTownley)
    I haven't been on here in forever I applied for hollins soon as orlando doesn't have an oven. I can't live without my fish fingers!
    Looking forward to starting =)
    But nervous as its so far away!
    you can do them in the microwave!! thats how i eat them lol
    does anyone know move in date? i really cant wait, summer feels like its been long enough already!
    xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by autumnsummers1)
    aw i hope im ina flat with u then im guna be drinking all week haha x
    haha sounds like a plan . I cant wait yeno, i dnt even think i shud be trusted to live away from home lol

ReputationRep:
    i think its 15th or 16th of september something like that, id move in the first day i can tbh.
    ill make sure i bring plenty of drink for my first day haha x

ReputationRep:
    hey hey

Im gona be moving into the Hollins halls around the 18th.
    Im doing 'media writing and production'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zafarcake)
    hey hey

Im gona be moving into the Hollins halls around the 18th.
    Im doing 'media writing and production'.

aw me too you got facebook ? x

ReputationRep:
    im starting Bolton University in Sept aswell, going to do the Photography corse quite excited but quite nervous aswell! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DawsE)
    im starting Bolton University in Sept aswell, going to do the Photography corse quite excited but quite nervous aswell! x
    me too!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.