Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have you added your parents on facebook???? Watch

• View Poll Results: Have you added your parents on facebook???
    Yes
    38.49%
    No
    23.03%
    I am going to..
    2.63%
    I never will
    46.71%

ReputationRep:
    Have you???

ReputationRep:
    No. She added me. She's on limited profile.

ReputationRep:
    I have added my Dad (my mum doesn't use facebook) I don't see why you wouldn't add your family on facebook I have most of my family on mine now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonathan3909)
    Have you???
    Yeah, my mum.. err.

ReputationRep:
    My mum added me, nothing wrong with it cos I don't exactly post anything I don't want seen on there anyway :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, unfortunately. And my uncle, grandad, ex-stepmum...FML

ReputationRep:
    I would if either of them had facebook!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katierattray)
    I have added my Dad (my mum doesn't use facebook) I don't see why you wouldn't add your family on facebook I have most of my family on mine now.
    Some people are very protective of their privacy:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    No, but I added yours.

ReputationRep:
    I added my mum but I called paypal a **** on there once and she told me off. So I deleted her:p:

ReputationRep:
    my dad added me. i begrudgingly accepted.

then put him on the list of people who can't see what i'm doing most of the time.

i could, potentially, reverse the circumstances and update my status to 'i love my dad <3' and he would think i'm broadcasting it for all the world to see.
    cbf though innit

ReputationRep:
    yes. why not?

ReputationRep:
    Nope... a no go for me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Double Agent)
    No, but I added yours.
    oH |Really

ReputationRep:
    if my parents had facbook no way would i even consider adding them. i like to keep my family and social life apart.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah both of them but my mum's on limited profile

ReputationRep:
    No, my dad is no longer with us and my mum wouldnt have a clue how to use a computer anyway even if she didnt have dementia. However, both of my kids have added me.

ReputationRep:
    I've got both of them on there. When my dad added me, the first he did (the nosey sod) was to go through my profile. He kept seeing someone's name and said "Sofie, who is **** ***********?"

ReputationRep:
    Yep. On limited profile - I can see them, they can't see me ;D

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it's an easy way to keep in contact while I'm at uni.

Although, the inevitable happened the other day...I was fraped and now everyone, including my dad, has been falsely informed I like horses...and hippos....rather too much :facepalm:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 15, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.