Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I just got the paper and markscheme - will upload in a few minutes, have to scan it first :wink2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by win2kpro)
    I just got the paper and markscheme - will upload in a few minutes, have to scan it first :wink2:
    It's been over 30 minutes - this is simply unacceptable!

Only joking hehe! :p: Big thanks again for doing this.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, if you're going to scan it!

ReputationRep:
    Do you have the C3 MEI paper and mark scheme? If so could you share that in this thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...php?p=25781842

kthxbai

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toby_ling)
    It's been over 30 minutes - this is simply unacceptable!

Only joking hehe! :p: Big thanks again for doing this.
    Sorry - Was watching the World cup opening ceremony :p:

Will start scanning now :wink2: - Need to wire my scanner up first and install it though haha. - I say 10 more mins

ReputationRep:
    Sorry - Was watching the World cup opening ceremony :p:

Will start scanning now :wink2: - Need to wire my scanner up first and install it though haha. - I say 10 more mins
    oh goshhh, thank you

ReputationRep:
    Ok, here you go guys :

Spoiler:
    Show

I copied her answers myself, so sorry for the bad handwriting :p: - Also there could be something wrong here or there since she did it in like 30 mins

Enjoy!

EDIT: 1st mistake spotted, Q7)IV) |a| should be  \sqrt {11} instead of  \sqrt {10}

ReputationRep:
    In 7iv there's an arithmetic error when finding |a| which caused the angle to be 2 out, other than that I got the same on everything I think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matt2k8)
    In 7iv there's an arithmetic error when finding |a| which caused the angle to be 2 out, other than that I got the same on everything I think
    Indeed, just saw that. Should be  \sqrt {11} instead of  \sqrt {10}

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the answers! I think I got the same for everything except I forgot to take the angle away from 90 in 7 iv). Has anyone done an unofficial mark scheme for the comprehension paper, I want to see how many marks I've lost on that (probably a lot ).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeanT)
    Thanks for the answers! I think I got the same for everything except I forgot to take the angle away from 90 in 7 iv). Has anyone done an unofficial mark scheme for the comprehension paper, I want to see how many marks I've lost on that (probably a lot ).
    Can't imagine that being a lot of marks. I did this too:mad:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks a lot win2kpro!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Many thanks for the answers! My friends will wanna join this site once they see that lol

ReputationRep:
    Im glad you guys find it helpful

ReputationRep:
    Don't know the raw "A" grade boundaries for Jan 2010 and Im not saying at all that thats what Im looking at, its just this is TSR.

Jun 09 - 67/90
    Jan 09 - 75/90
    Jun 08 - 75/90
    Jan 08 - 77/90
    Jun 07 - 65/90

I didn't do any past papers for this exam, but Im worried because everyones saying it was the most straightforward out of the ones they did

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clad in armour)
    Don't know the raw "A" grade boundaries for Jan 2010 and Im not saying at all that thats what Im looking at, its just this is TSR.

Jun 09 - 67/90
    Jan 09 - 75/90
    Jun 08 - 75/90
    Jan 08 - 77/90
    Jun 07 - 65/90

I didn't do any past papers for this exam, but Im worried because everyones saying it was the most straightforward out of the ones they did
    Jan 2010 was 74/90

For the people who (like myself) are looking at B's and C's:

B grade:
    Jan 2010 - 65/90
    Jun 09 - 59/90
    Jan 09 - 66/90
    Jun 08 - 67/90
    Jan 08 - 68/90
    Jun 07 - 57/90

C grade:
    Jan 2010 - 56/90
    Jun 09 - 51/90
    Jan 09 - 57/90
    Jun 08 - 59/90
    Jan 08 - 59/90
    Jun 07 - 49/90

ReputationRep:
    You got the c3 paper?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiill)
    You got the c3 paper?
    No, sorry :sad:

ReputationRep:
    anybody got any sort of comprehension markscheme?

ReputationRep:
    That markscheme made me happy. There was one question I was SURE I'd gotten wrong, and it turns out I was right. Wow. Thanks so much, win2kpro!

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.