Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig's student cousin)
    Yes please, my school has them all on moodle apart from those ones which is not very useful as the others can be gotten off the MEI website.

Thanks again
    There.
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf C4 June 09.pdf (412.1 KB, 89 views)
  2. File Type: pdf M2 June 09.pdf (748.0 KB, 78 views)
  3. File Type: pdf M2 Jan 10.pdf (312.5 KB, 73 views)

ReputationRep:
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know where to find the SPECIMEN papers?

ReputationRep:
    EDIT: Ignore me Being an idiot! Thought it was a different thread...

ReputationRep:
    This isn't going well for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hippysnake)
    This isn't going well for me.
    Just do all the practise exam papers , and keep calm on the day. You will be fine!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scabo0o)
    Just do all the practise exam papers , and keep calm on the day. You will be fine!
    *adds penny to "if I had a penny for everytime I heard that" pot*

I R MILLIONAIREEEEE.

ReputationRep:
    *adds penny to "if I had a penny for everytime I heard that" pot*

I R MILLIONAIREEEEE.
    Well, is it working??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scabo0o)
    Well, is it working??
    Of course, I R millionaire.

That fixes everything.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Hippysnake] . QUOTE]
    do you or anyone else know where to find the Specimen paper and past specimen papers?!
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=-5-6-7-]
    . QUOTE]
    do you or anyone else know where to find the Specimen paper and past specimen papers?!
    thanks
    I think you can get them on the OCR site, but they arent much use, they're a pile of crap IMO.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Scabo0o]
    (Original post by -5-6-7-)
    I think you can get them on the OCR site, but they arent much use, they're a pile of crap IMO.
    I didn't ask that. Quote fail.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Scabo0o]
    any chance you can send me the link please?
    I know they probably are I've done all the past papers though so just want a few more questions to do, cheers
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Need 3/100 for an A in maths, but 80/100 for an A*. Sort or an annoying exam because of that. I'll try my best anyway. I prefer the first paper a lot more. The comprehension will probably be okay. Don't really have a technique for it though. Do you guys read through the entire paper then answer questions? Or look at the questions and only read the bits you need?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone want the password for Jan 10 of the MEI site? I've got it... Also think these comprehension papers are an absolute joke, I find them incredibly difficult, but all my friends find them easy

ReputationRep:
    any chance you can send me the link please?
    I know they probably are I've done all the past papers though so just want a few more questions to do, cheers
    Well my maths teacher actually got them for me, I looked on MEI site and they said there were some sample papers on the OCR site....I looked everywhere, but I couldnt find them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by V1NY)
    Does anyone want the password for Jan 10 of the MEI site? I've got it... Also think these comprehension papers are an absolute joke, I find them incredibly difficult, but all my friends find them easy
    I've got the password but was just wondering if you know where to find the specimen papers?

ReputationRep:
    I've got the password but was just wondering if you know where to find the specimen papers?
    Can't help you there, sorry... What do you think of these comprehensions?

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

I'm so scared about this exam. I haven't done ANY past papers yet. ohh and don't get me started on the Comprehension paper.

My plan is to stay up all night and get finish all workbooks and then do all the past papers tomorrow. Lets hope it's not too late.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by New Username)
    :eek:

I'm so scared about this exam. I haven't done ANY past papers yet. ohh and don't get me started on the Comprehension paper.

My plan is to stay up all night and get finish all workbooks and then do all the past papers tomorrow. Lets hope it's not too late.
    I like your style!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.