Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Happy Sunday everyone! watch

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Roxannabelle)
    The stupid thing is, I was using a potato peeler? Built with the soul purpose to not shave your skin off at the same time. I'm just heavy handed :/
    As for the toastie, I don't think using butter or marg makes a difference?
    Atleast I didn't think it did :s
    I can't see what else it could have been, I usd the same kind of bread and same variety (but different brand) of cheese as normal. The only thing that was vastly different was the fat spread.

Or I might be looking for an excuse to hide my failure to correctly make a cheese and ham toastie. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aniflorenceduck)
    Hello

What are you up to this afternoon? If you have any plans at all that is :p:

I thought i'd start a topic and get to know some of you, i'm quite new here so just getting used to the place.

Hope you are all having a lovely day :woo:
    Well how nice of you Watching the rugby whilst 'supposedly' doing my artwork for my exam in a few weeks. Most people have half term now whilst mine is about to finish Have a nice day yourself!

(Original post by Manitude)
    I can't see what else it could have been, I usd the same kind of bread and same variety (but different brand) of cheese as normal. The only thing that was vastly different was the fat spread.

Or I might be looking for an excuse to hide my failure to correctly make a cheese and ham toastie.
    IMO, I think you're trying to masque your failed toastie :P

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.