Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

There must be something wrong with me, 2 dates and then no interest... watch

This has happened several times now, i get 2 dates and then silllennnnceeee.

Im not angelina jolie, but i do model so im not that bad looking. I have been told i can be a laugh, however i guess i could appear serious to someone who i didnt know that well...but not in a straight laced, up my arse sort of a way.

I know you peeps are going to say, well if its not looks its your personality...but i dont think my personality is that intolerable :confused:

Help me guys :p:

ReputationRep:
    Meh, chances are they're annoyed you haven't put out after 2 dates so they move on.

ReputationRep:
    cant really help you much, theres nothing wrong with you. just be yourself.

ReputationRep:
    How are we supposed to help you? We don't even know you.

(Original post by RabbitCFH)
    How are we supposed to help you? We don't even know you.
    i dont know really, i guess i just wonder why it keeps happening :p:

But fair enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    This has happened several times now, i get 2 dates and then silllennnnceeee.
    Get a male friend to go out on a couple of dates with you and give feedback.

If guys are going on a second date with you then it means the first date must have been at least ok (and it's obviously not about your looks otherwise you wouldn't have got that far!). Is there any commonality in the second dates, i.e. could it be that you're doing something that's putting them off ?

Also have you tried calling them after the second date ? - if they've called you after the first date, they might be hoping that you'll call them after the second date if you're actually interested.

ReputationRep:
    They didn't like you. Get over it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 14, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.