Turn on thread page Beta

I hate myself watch

ReputationRep:
    Go out with friends and keep busy doing things u enjoy and are good at to help u feel more confident, if you keep thinking about all the bad things about yourself you'll notice them more and just feel worse so try thinking about your good qualities and take up a new hobby or something to meet new people

(Original post by <3 tan xxxxx)
    Go out with friends and keep busy doing things u enjoy and are good at to help u feel more confident, if you keep thinking about all the bad things about yourself you'll notice them more and just feel worse so try thinking about your good qualities and take up a new hobby or something to meet new people
    hmmm, today I wrote a list of good things about myself . It made me feel a little better even thought the list wasn't very long haha.

also, the problem is that even though when I go out with friends im keeping busy, I'm alone eventually for example before I go to sleep or wtva and i suppose its those times i need to tackle

(Original post by Just_another_student)
    Go out with friends or families..anything to get yourself out the house and take your mind of things...join a club...take a holiday?

:I dont know:
    also, the problem is that even though when I go out with friends im keeping busy, I'm alone eventually for example before I go to sleep or wtva and i suppose its those times i need to tackle

(sorry i know this is the same post as i said to tan but i dont know how to double quote in a post :/ and I wanted to reply to you both :/ )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    yeah i know how u feel i went through a phase like this but just think of good times and stuff or do something like read or paint or put some happy music on haha music can change the mood

ReputationRep:
    yeah i know how u feel i went through a phase like this but just think of good times and stuff or do something like read or paint or put some happy music on haha music can change the mood
    Hehe, music works wonders for me :p:

Hope it does for you aswell OP, anything to keep you busy. Your're right, your not always gonna be busy and eventually will start to think about things again, but stay strong and like tan already said, keep looking at the bright side of life, reminisce on the good times you had.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 16, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.