The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Amirahaha
:eek: i thought that movie was a comedy! How is someone getting punched FUNNY?? LoL faking an orgasm would be hilarious if i get kicked out because of it. I can just imagine my friend getting more and more uncomfortable and the scene becoming more awkward as I get louder. And the complaints. "Someone's faking it in the middle row, please can you take care of it they're really loud and they're making the seats bounce."

On that note, maybe I'd play the penis game when walking around.

It is a comedy (its one of my fav films!) but Kate Hudson say ridculously soppy things to annoy Matthew McConaughey, and the huge bloke gets really annoyed coz he LOVES when harry met sally, and he takes Matthew out for a punch... but it works out well for him coz he getsa the attention from Kate Hudson, a huge black eye, and another date! You NEED to see the film!!! :biggrin:
Amirahaha
Nice little dig there, hun. I wasn't thinking of being malicious, that's why I don't really want to pitch a fight with my friend and ruin the evening. That's just gay. I'm trying to find ways that makes it funny, but I'm coming up with blank. Valentine's Day just really isnt that funny. Which is a little sad.

If you're wanting to have fun, then great. But entitling the post as "1001 ways to annoy couples in public places" just makes it sound as if you're just wanting to annoy people because it's valentines day, which in turns makes you appear (whether or not this is true) bitter and childish.

Holly Hiskey
Why don't you just enjoy your evening and enjoy the film and not focus on the couples? You will actually come across as a childish singleton who wants to ruin things for everyone else since you can't get a boyfriend yourself (even if this isn't the case)

I agree with this.
Reply 22
In the middle of the fight start going on saying 'if you really loved me, I'll be somewhere a lot better than this cinema!!'

Seriously though, bit of a crappy date isn't it?..
pretend your having sex and hump each other
Reply 24
By pretending to be content with your life.
**** on them and run away. It happens.
Reply 26
Just watch the flippin' movie.
i'm no superman
Show you friend your vazhïn and say "You will never get this, you will never get it la la la la la la." Make sure that he's behind a cage...then he cries, he cries. Then you go... "You never get this!"...until he breaks cage and he "get this" and then we all laugh. High five! :borat:

I remember that from the Borat movie :p:
Eat lots of curry before you go. Try to fart all through the film.

If that's too juvenile/not inflamatory enough spoil the ending within ten minutes of the film starting
Tell sick jokes, loudly.

HEY! WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 8 DEAD BABIES AND A FERARRI?

I DON'T KNOW?! WHAT?

I DON'T HAVE A FERARRI IN MY GARAGE!
Amirahaha
Hmm thinking back on it, I want tonight to be fun for the both of us though, not just for us to go around doing showy crap. Hurrmmmmm.....

So in other words this thread is nothing more than boring attention seeking garbage just like you were planning tonight? Well at least you trolled someone...
Reply 31
Yazmina
In the middle of the fight start going on saying 'if you really loved me, I'll be somewhere a lot better than this cinema!!'

Seriously though, bit of a crappy date isn't it?..

Haha easily the best one.
Bitch slap your date across the face. in the stage-fighting sense of course, practise it beforehand.
Doodahdoo
I don't get how this is funny.

You're making an arse of yourself because people happen to be out and in love? It's just very year-nine, I think. Why not just enjoy the film?

Sorry.

LOL What is TSR's obessions with Year-nines immaturity and everything else, can't you guys leave us year nines alone ffs!
Advanced Subsidiary
LOL What is TSR's obessions with Year-nines immaturity and everything else, can't you guys leave us year nines alone ffs!

Good point
Most year nines are smart enough to realise what a dumb idea this is
You sit on one side of a couple and then your mate sits on the other side. Then you commence a loud innappropriate conversation about how attactive the girl is or something unromantic like human waste matter...
If its your friends then when they hug or make out just cling on to one of them as if its a 3way.
Reply 36
Skadoosh
Haha easily the best one.

Aw thanks! :mmm:

Latest

Trending

Trending