Turn on thread page Beta

What you doing for valentines day? watch

ReputationRep:
    Me and my mates are going to Nandos and then to the cinema to watch Valentine's Day. :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laura182)
    A usual day for me. Except I got some potted orchids and chocolates through Interflora and at first I thought it might be from my ex who has pretty much said he wants me back but it turns out it's from this guy I've never actually met in the US :o:
    That's strange...

ReputationRep:
    Being utterly miserable because I got ****** over by a guy a few days ago. Might work on my lab report a bit more and/or gorge myself on the Ben and Jerry's I will inevitably buy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princessnavi22)
    That's strange...
    Yeah, it doesn't surprise me too much, he's kinda obsessed over the internet, says he loves me and stuff. It is slightly worrying lol.

ReputationRep:
    We're going to see Avatar tonight after a meal with my parents, sister and her bf. Then we're going to come home and crack open the 2007 Bianco Secco I bought him for Valentines Day.

He bought me an All Saints t-shirt :love:

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend and I are relaxing at home, watching films I've never seen before:

The Last Action Hero, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Yes Man, I Am Legend and Uncle Buck.

We're having a nice meal tonight, too. Should be good.

So far, we've finished The Last Action Hero and we're about 15 minutes into Nightmare Before Christmas.

ReputationRep:
    doing housework, had a glass of wine..watching lost in austen with a cup of tea, and a few pints later

ReputationRep:
    revision

ReputationRep:
    Nothing too exciting!!

ReputationRep:
    Nothing at all......just as a Sunday should be

ReputationRep:
    going for a muckle indian curry and havin sex.

ReputationRep:
    For me it's not really any different than any other day, a bit lonelier and that's about it. I haven't recieved a valentines card in 8 years, I expect this trend to continue today =(

ReputationRep:
    Watching Six Nations xD

ReputationRep:
    Ha it's funny how most people replying aren't doing anything special

Me, i'm at the library aaha

ReputationRep:
    Might have a **** later.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperStaah)
    Me and my mates are going to Nandos and then to the cinema to watch Valentine's Day. :love:
    Nandos :coma: :coma: :coma: went there for lunch today with my mates.

btw don't expect too much out of the film, that's all i'm gonna say :p:

ReputationRep:
    Every sunday my housemates take turns to do the evening meal. This week is my turn, so spent all day slaving over the stove (Falafel for starters, then kofta kari and phalli kari with chapatis and rice). Luckily all my housemates are single at the mo (seeing as I was dumped a month ago ...lolz?) so we're off to some overpriced club night tonight.

ReputationRep:
    cooking a meal and baking a cake and then watching films nothing that exciting really.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing really - i wrote a special someone a poem though i mean i might have done that anyway - v-day just gave me a bit of an excuse :p:

ReputationRep:
    Having a big fat ****

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.