Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, just wanted some advice ive recently purchased some all saints cropped military black boots.. i normally wear them with black or dark grey jeans yet don't know what style of top would suit them... I'm bored of check shirts so alternative ideas? Thanks...!

ReputationRep:
    OMG go kinderwhore and wear them with cute (optionally ripped) dresses :coma:

However if you insist on jeans and a top, I think band t-shirts would be nice. I have 2 baggy grey vests (Joy Division & Oasis) that'd look nice with dark jeans and military boots.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ormaybeitsjustnarcissism)
    OMG go kinderwhore and wear them with cute (optionally ripped) dresses :coma:

However if you insist on jeans and a top, I think band t-shirts would be nice. I have 2 baggy grey vests (Joy Division & Oasis) that'd look nice with dark jeans and military boots.
    ...erm, you do realise that the OP is a guy, don't you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alicealice)
    ...erm, you do realise that the OP is a guy, don't you?

Hahaha no. Whoops :o:

It would look cool though. And I keep my band t-shirt suggestion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ormaybeitsjustnarcissism)
    And I keep my band t-shirt suggestion.
    Haha yes, I agree

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    have you seen what the staff members in allsaints wear.... some wear them with like a plain white tee and a cardigan.

ReputationRep:
    All saints is an awful shop.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SanitaryTowel)
    All saints is an awful shop.
    How is it an awful shop?

ReputationRep:
    Overpriced subpar quality quasi 'fashionable' nonsense.

I'd have no problem with them if they weren't so much more expensive than all the other high street shops.

ReputationRep:
    So you're just resentful towards it because you can't afford to shop there? Great :top:

The quality is great by the way, and all my cardigans and t shirts from there, which are usually the first to go, are still in good condition despite some being 3 years old +

ReputationRep:
    "HURR HURR YOU'RE POOR"

Wow, you really are an idiot.

It's not because I can't afford to shop there, It's because its over-priced for the quality of the clothes, on the style/quality sense, it's on par with all the other high street shops, not great, but not bad, but its more expensive, so why would I bother going there when I can just go somewhere else.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.