Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    whoa three pages on what a bloke should wear to a nightclub wtf would it even matter?!? most people there wouldn't even notice what your wearing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Superfrank)
    Perfect outfit. Seriously polo shirts and rugby shirts and the best sorta thing to wear out... so much better than crappy shirts which are sooo dated! Jeans are the norm, I wouldn't imagine a boy to come in anything else. I know some boys that do the whole 'Jack the Lad' polo shirt/suit trousers combo but it only suits some people.

That Hollister top is sooo nice as well. Just sessiooonnn Jack Wills, Hollister, Abercrombie etc for going out...PERFECT!
    How are shirts outdated..?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, definitely! I really like it, it all depends on the person and some people can really pull it off. I like, alot!! It looks really good when you're just in town and stuff... Try itt!
    ah koolio G. think I'll try it then one day soon! I'm currently sporting cream hollister cargos, a jack wills checked shirt and sandals.. so you know, I'm looking considerably rah'ish myself atm. ya ya :p: btw, you're pretty fine you know. have you got facebook? I'll whack a pic up of myself so you know that I'm not some creep lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MalcomNewMoney84)
    ah koolio G. think I'll try it then one day soon! I'm currently sporting cream hollister cargos, a jack wills checked shirt and sandals.. so you know, I'm looking considerably rah'ish myself atm. ya ya :p: btw, you're pretty fine you know. have you got facebook? I'll whack a pic up of myself so you know that I'm not some creep lol.
    Haha, I didn't think you were a creep! I dooo have facebook, PM me or something

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I didn't think you were a creep! I dooo have facebook, PM me or something
    This is pretty random but do you ever go out in Brighton? I'm sure I recognise you from somewhere..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AshleyC)
    This is pretty random but do you ever go out in Brighton? I'm sure I recognise you from somewhere..
    Yeah I do, was there three weeks ago!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I do, was there three weeks ago!
    Lol small world.. :yep:

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.